• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    GunBroker.com FFL Holder Network

Just making sure you knew the above was available. No, I have not used any locally. I looked at the list and was happy to find an FFL/gunsmith right around the corner. On second thought, I'm not sure I won't run up to Indy and use Karl. I'm familiar with him through this forum, he is a member and has gotten excellent reviews.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I've used leathers limited for $20 per serial number, but that got a little steep for me. I suggest getting in contact with Hoosier gun coat, they'll take good care of you. I have two lowers to pick up in the next few days and am still looking for a ride cause its like 15-20 minutes away. May have to bribe someone with ammo/food/money LOL :-(

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have two lowers to pick up in the next few days and am still looking for a ride cause its like 15-20 minutes away. May have to bribe someone with ammo/food/money LOL :-(
    Send me a PM with a little notice and we'll see what we can work out.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Hoosier gun coat does transfers? I guess I need the info for them in case Chucks quits at some point. Does Hoosier gun coat do any basic smithing and the like?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I've used leathers limited for $20 per serial number, but that got a little steep for me. I suggest getting in contact with Hoosier gun coat, they'll take good care of you. I have two lowers to pick up in the next few days and am still looking for a ride cause its like 15-20 minutes away. May have to bribe someone with ammo/food/money LOL :-(

I have an AK build that I need duracoated and need to be shown where they are. You show me where and I can take you!

IM sent.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Hoosier gun coat does transfers? I guess I need the info for them in case Chucks quits at some point. Does Hoosier gun coat do any basic smithing and the like?

Chuck's hours are getting really restrictive too. That is more of a problem for me than cost frankly...

Top Bottom