• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    They sell em at Gun Shows on Sundays. Don's used to be open on Sundays, not sure about now, don't EVER go there.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    I don't understand how that place stays in business. He sells low end guns at high end prices, and sells high end guns at twice the market value. He MUST be selling to criminals, because no one who is not desperate for a gun would pay those prices.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    He used to flood the airwaves with advertising. Plus the store on Lafayette Road, his last one I think, is in the hood and gets all the traffic. Most of his customers don't even know there are other shops around. I think I read a while ago about how many guns used in Chicago and Gary for crimes could be traced back to his store.

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I bought a gun last Tuesday at 12:30 PM. in a gun shop. Am wondering if you can buy a gun after sunset? I know you can't hunt deer after sunset, so I was just curious.:dunno:
    Considering that in the winter the sun now goes down at about 6 and some larger stores are open to 7-10 or later depending on store, I'm going to go with yes, yes you can.

You just can't shoot deer at night because you might not be fully aware of your target and what's beyond it. And you're less likely to jump out of your truck and shoot at glowing eyes in the field when it's illegal to do so.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    So really it depends on what hours the shop is open and not when the sun sets, correct? And ok, but what if the glowing eyes aren't the eyes of a deer, but something like a raccoon that it is ok to hunt after dark? Also, and I'm really courious about this, does it matter if your truck is union:dunno: made or a Toyota?

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    Well, for starters, if your truck is made by toyota, you should be keeping both hands on the wheel and holding on tight!

If the shop isn't open, they might be disenclined to sell you a gun. If it's a raccoon, just kill it on site. If you can't tell what they eye's belong to, shine a bright light at it and fire a few warning shots. See what happens and decide what to do next. If your truck is union made, sell it and buy something made by someone who has to earn their job. (oh no! can he say that?)

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    If I remember correctly it seems that most people get delayed on Sundays. There was a thread about that on here somewhere.

But yes buy one today for you and for me!

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    Well, for starters, if your truck is made by toyota, you should be keeping both hands on the wheel and holding on tight!

If the shop isn't open, they might be disenclined to sell you a gun. If it's a raccoon, just kill it on site. If you can't tell what they eye's belong to, shine a bright light at it and fire a few warning shots. See what happens and decide what to do next. If your truck is union made, sell it and buy something made by someone who has to earn their job. (oh no! can he say that?)
    No Toyota, I got a Chevy....so if I sell it I'll have to drive my billy goat cart and he's too tired. Gonna have to go get new batteries for my light so I can get out tonite, saw some coons in the field next to the house last week. Guess while I'm battry shopping my goat can get rested up then. Sounds like a plan! :yesway:

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    No Toyota, I got a Chevy....so if I sell it I'll have to drive my billy goat cart and he's too tired. Gonna have to go get new batteries for my light so I can get out tonite, saw some coons in the field next to the house last week. Guess while I'm battry shopping my goat can get rested up then. Sounds like a plan! :yesway:
    get a few extra batteries and hook them up to your got and you will be good to go:rockwoot:

Top Bottom