Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter
    installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have
    laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and
    is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take
    Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM
    stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have
    approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special
    Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and
    incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful
    and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing =
    videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly =
    narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have
    approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the
    non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a
    minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with
    people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you
    have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco
    de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May
    (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you
    have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word "advice" would you have
    hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potato as proof of
    what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a
    single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low
    over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan
    causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually
    get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims
    throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in
    New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political
    issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report
    directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is
    happening in America, would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major
    corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so,
    would you have approved?

If George W Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had
    taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have
    approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10
    years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant
    and impressive? Can't think of anything:dunno:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If Barack Obama had started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, would you have approved?

If Barack Obama had signed the original Patriot Act, would you have approved?

If Barack Obama initiated a huge (gross?) expansion of Medicare (prescription drug coverage), would you have approved?

If Barack Obama had decided to turn over US ports to foreign conglomerates, would you have approved?

I could go on, but I think you get my point. Barack Obama, the new boss. Same as the old boss.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I spent 26 years, in the military, both active duty, and NG., I can tell you, that under a Republican, Pres., we always, got a 3% raise, I am a DAV., and I recieved NO raise, under bho..... I believe, and you can ask, someone, still in, that bho, gave the Military, around, 1.5% raise.... the RETIRED, get 1/2, of what the AD., people get..... IMHO, THAT is the BIG difference, with the two parties, in power ..... :twocents: :patriot::patriot:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Bush - American, Obama - Who knows?
    Bush - Trained Fighter Pilot, Obama - never spent a day in the military
    Bush - Former Governor, Obama - not one day of executive experience
    Bush - Former business owner, Obama - never had to meet a payroll in his life
    Bush - Decisive, Obama - clueless wonder, flipping from one opinion to another

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I spent 26 years, in the military, both active duty, and NG., I can tell you, that under a Republican, Pres., we always, got a 3% raise, I am a DAV., and I recieved NO raise, under bho..... I believe, and you can ask, someone, still in, that bho, gave the Military, around, 1.5% raise.... the RETIRED, get 1/2, of what the AD., people get..... IMHO, THAT is the BIG difference, with the two parties, in power ..... :twocents: :patriot::patriot:

No, its another similarity. They both give away money we don't have.

The private sector has been taking pay cuts and losing their jobs. We're happy to still have a job, not *****ing about feeling entitled to a pay raise every year.

Obama has grown the Federal government by 200,000 new employees. He's a real working-class hero. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Bush Jr. grew up with a silver spoon up his ***. Amazing how all that experience gave Americans the same results as the clueless wonder. Record deficits, unconstitutional programs, and massive growth of the Federal Government.

Excuse me while I marvel at Bush's payroll-making skills. :laugh:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    The difference between Barry and George is that George is a patriot and he loves this country. Who was the worst president in History? Carter, maybe? Or Bush Jr, maybe? At least we don't have to argue about that anymore! No matter how bad any of the others were, they were no where near as bad as Obama. No single person or entity has damaged our country so much as he has. He is dedicated to the wholesale "change" of America. What he wants to do is bring us down to the level of the rest of the world so that they aren't jealous of us anymore. Good plan. Reminds me of today's education system and the vaunted "no child left ahead programs."

People can't stand to see anyone else more successful or have more "stuff" than they do. Nations are the same. We can't buy our way into the hearts and minds of the fanatical fundamentalists because they will always hate us if we have more freedom, more money, more 'whatever' than they do. Obama's plan is to bring us down to their level so they don't hate us anymore. good plan. Why does there have to be a winner? why can't EVERY kid get a trophy?

All men were CREATED equal. BUT they don't stay that way. They make choices or the outside world plays a part, but we cannot all be equal in all things. It is an impossible probability. Obama hates this country. He hates this people. He increases the power of the executive branch with every new czar and unelected administrator he sets up. He is cultivating a dictatorship within the already elite ruling class that we have.

People need to wake up and say enough is enough. This country cannot afford to keep the president and the senate in 2012. The people spoke at the last election and all the president and his posse of extremist dems in the senate have done is prevent the voice of the people from being heard. Enough is enough.

Why do we continue to allow the tail to wag the dog?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    If Barack Obama had started the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, would you have approved?

If Barack Obama initiated a huge (gross?) expansion of Medicare (prescription drug coverage), would you have approved?

If Barack Obama had decided to turn over US ports to foreign conglomerates, would you have approved?

I could go on, but I think you get my point. Barack Obama, the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Awesome post!

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The difference between Barry and George is that George is a patriot and he loves this country. Who was the worst president in History? Carter, maybe? Or Bush Jr, maybe? At least we don't have to argue about that anymore! No matter how bad any of the others were, they were no where near as bad as Obama. No single person or entity has damaged our country so much as he has. He is dedicated to the wholesale "change" of America. What he wants to do is bring us down to the level of the rest of the world so that they aren't jealous of us anymore. Good plan. Reminds me of today's education system and the vaunted "no child left ahead programs."

People can't stand to see anyone else more successful or have more "stuff" than they do. Nations are the same. We can't buy our way into the hearts and minds of the fanatical fundamentalists because they will always hate us if we have more freedom, more money, more 'whatever' than they do. Obama's plan is to bring us down to their level so they don't hate us anymore. good plan. Why does there have to be a winner? why can't EVERY kid get a trophy?

All men were CREATED equal. BUT they don't stay that way. They make choices or the outside world plays a part, but we cannot all be equal in all things. It is an impossible probability. Obama hates this country. He hates this people. He increases the power of the executive branch with every new czar and unelected administrator he sets up. He is cultivating a dictatorship within the already elite ruling class that we have.

People need to wake up and say enough is enough. This country cannot afford to keep the president and the senate in 2012. The people spoke at the last election and all the president and his posse of extremist dems in the senate have done is prevent the voice of the people from being heard. Enough is enough.

Why do we continue to allow the tail to wag the dog?

Yes Sir, All of the last 43 PRESIDENTS were proud to be an AMERICAN, but this piece of trash number 44 president, just wants to destroy AMERICA:xmad:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US

You ever hear someone say, "Man, it can't get any worse than this."

President GWB was certainly not perfect, not by a long shot, Clinton was even worse than GWB, and Bush Sr. was plain evil in many aspects...but to say Obama is the same as any of the old bosses is granting him a world of credit that he is not deserved of.

The man is a danger to America. His lack of any experience in foreign policy, financial policy, military policy, and anything requiring diplomacy and statesmanship is making big trouble for us. He has virtually no respect from any nation in the world, any nation that matters. He is not feared by our enemies because they see him as a weak knee indecisive dolt.

His election coupled with the worst congress in the history of the US was the perfect storm. We may never recover from the record setting deficits of the last 10 administrations, but this one, this Obama Administration, is so much WORSE than the old boss it defies description.

He is NOT the same boss.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The difference between Barry and George is that George is a patriot and he loves this country. Who was the worst president in History? Carter, maybe? Or Bush Jr, maybe? At least we don't have to argue about that anymore! No matter how bad any of the others were, they were no where near as bad as Obama. No single person or entity has damaged our country so much as he has.
    Oh hell no. Read about Franklin D. Roosevelt. The first chapter of The Roosevelt Myth makes Obama look like a piker. Obama has a lot of work to do to catch up with FDR.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Come on now. Bush's fighter pilot training came in real good on two occasions.

1. When he dodged Vietnam
    2. When he announced major military operations had ended in Iraq.

His experience as a Governor has amounted to the same results as Obama's experience as a Senator.

He failed his personal businesses.

He decisive decision making? Do you remember how decisive he was on 9/11 while he was reading his children's book, having no one else tell him what he should be doing. All of his other decisive decisions were just as crappy as Obama taking a year to decide something.

Neither of them run/ran the show. They are both equally hollow puppets with different costumes on. One had white skin with a red tie on and the other has brown skin with a blue tie on. They were both made from the same block of wood by the same puppet master.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    You ever hear someone say, "Man, it can't get any worse than this."

President GWB was certainly not perfect, not by a long shot, Clinton was even worse than GWB, and Bush Sr. was plain evil in many aspects...but to say Obama is the same as any of the old bosses is granting him a world of credit that he is not deserved of.

The man is a danger to America. His lack of any experience in foreign policy, financial policy, military policy, and anything requiring diplomacy and statesmanship is making big trouble for us. He has virtually no respect from any nation in the world, any nation that matters. He is not feared by our enemies because they see him as a weak knee indecisive dolt.

His election coupled with the worst congress in the history of the US was the perfect storm. We may never recover from the record setting deficits of the last 10 administrations, but this one, this Obama Administration, is so much WORSE than the old boss it defies description.

He is NOT the same boss.

I think the most harm obama did was add a couple worthless SUPREME COURT JUSTICE:(

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

If Barack Obomba had spent the day holding hands and swapping kisses with the Saudis instead of bowing I wonder if more people would have been OK with it as just a cultural thing?

Left winger, right winger, what ever.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Top Bottom