Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Grandmaster Kirk Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NRA Convention, Indy
    Posts
    23,166

    Gunwalker: Survellience Stopped At Border

    Federal law enforcement's cover story for Operation Fast and Furious, "track" guns back to Mexican drug cartels, just came apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain: Surviellence of the gun runners stopped at the U.S.-Mexico border.

    Pajamas Media » Mega-Scandal: Was ‘Gunwalker’ a PR Op for Gun Control?

    Oh, this is ugly. The only remaining explaning for this goofball endeavor is that: A) ATFE was attempting to undermine the government of Mexico, B) ATFE was attempting to aggravate drug violence in order to further their politicial goal of reinstating the "assault weapon" ban of 1994, C) Both A & B are correct.
    4/25-4/27: Come see us at the ISRPA booth!

  2. #2
    Marksman ghunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    nap-town
    Posts
    593
    Disgraceful. A Keystone Kop like me could run the ATF better than that and get more crooks put away.

  3. #3
    Master level.eleven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by ghunter View Post
    Disgraceful. A Keystone Kop like me could run the ATF better than that and get more crooks put away.
    But that is the opposite of what the author is insinuating. This project didn't fail, it worked as intended. The only problem is they got caught.

  4. #4
    Do I make you uncomfortable? Stschil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At the edge of sanit
    Posts
    5,679
    Say it aint so!!! One of the highest law enforcement entities in the land wasn't pursuing the greater good? Again?
    Tolerance is rarely practiced by those who demand it.

    http://skillstoliveby.com https://www.facebook.com/Everytown.Indiana

  5. #5
    Expert Donnelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cass County
    Posts
    1,552
    Time to disband the BATFE. Let the FBI take over the inverstigations that BATFE currently supervise. The BATFE has a long history of mismanagement and corruption and the American people deserve better from their government, but will only get it if they demand it.
    With great power comes great responsibility. ~ Uncle Ben Parker

  6. #6
    Marksman orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gary! Not cool.
    Posts
    401
    I really wonder what will come of this.
    Will any arrests be made?
    Will anybody in the ATF resign their post?
    Will anybody even admit to the motivation behind this program?

    When Schumer and Feinstein spew soundbites about Mexican cartels battling it out with American guns, and use this to push for more control, will anybody ask how many of those guns were provided by the ATF?

    Or will all be business as usual in Washington?

  7. #7
    Grandmaster mrjarrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hamilton County
    Posts
    14,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Federal law enforcement's cover story for Operation Fast and Furious, "track" guns back to Mexican drug cartels, just came apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain: Surviellence of the gun runners stopped at the U.S.-Mexico border.

    Pajamas Media » Mega-Scandal: Was ‘Gunwalker’ a PR Op for Gun Control?

    Oh, this is ugly. The only remaining explaning for this goofball endeavor is that: A) ATFE was attempting to undermine the government of Mexico, B) ATFE was attempting to aggravate drug violence in order to further their politicial goal of reinstating the "assault weapon" ban of 1994, C) Both A & B are correct.
    I think, even with their level of incompetence, they can multitask. I'll go with C.

  8. #8
    Shooter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Posts
    11,509
    we all knew Obama was a gun grabber before he got elected. look at where he came from and what he supported before becoming president. now he just has to operate under the table so he can get re-elected and take away all guns.

    obama is directly responsible for this and knew about it. so when does the impeachment hearing start?

  9. #9
    Marksman ghunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    nap-town
    Posts
    593

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by level.eleven View Post
    But that is the opposite of what the author is insinuating. This project didn't fail, it worked as intended. The only problem is they got caught.
    Sad but true.

  10. #10
    THE KING LIVES AGAIN! jbombelli's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brownsburg, IN
    Posts
    7,418
    Let me get this straight. The BATFE was going to "trace" all those guns, and bust the cartels.

    They haven't been able to take down the cartels after they've committed 30,000 murders / year. They haven't been able to take down the cartels after they've smuggled millions of pounds of drugs into this country. But they're going to be able to take them down for gun smuggling? In a foreign country when they don't have any authority to go there in the first place, without getting permission from the government, that's in the pockets of the cartels?

    Nice plan, daisy.

    Anybody who believes that was truly the plan from on-high is on drugs. Probably Mexican drugs.

    The plan was to create a situation they could point to and use to strip us of our rights.
    The price of freedom is blood. The moment we are no longer willing to pay that price, we are no longer free.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •