Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gunwalker: Melson spills beans, FBI CIs Involved!

This is beyong incompetent and into truly evil. It is hard to predict how this can get worse for the feds.

Pajamas Media » Gunwalker: The ATF
    Indiana State Rifle & Pistol Association, new website and see us on Facebook!

And the unraveling starts....

But, but they said it was just a few bad apples...

Yet another cover story falls apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain.

E-mails surface that ALL of Department of Justice knew about Gunwalker.

Pajamas Media » Email Confirms ‘Gunwalker’ Known Throughout Justice Department

Every single fed in now implicated in an act of war against our neighbor Mexico. Where's the special prosecutor (American and Mexican)?

But with Melson’s testimony, it is also appears that the Justice Department and specifically Deputy Attorney General James Cole have been obstructing Congress and engaging in a cover-up to prevent Congress and the public from finding out just how much the leadership of the Justice Department was involved in this expanding scandal.

I predict "a few bad apples" get thrown under the bus, and then it's business as usual.

Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Scutter01 View Post
    I predict "a few bad apples" get thrown under the bus, and then it's business as usual.
    I think we will have something more News Worthy happen instead...

So INGOers did you hear the latest on the Casey Anthony case. Have you seen the hot "never before seen" new facebook images?

Or how about the new slew of reality shows. WIPE OUT is a must watch you know.

Also Cheaters (tv show) got renewed for another season!

@Kirk
    Please STOP boring us with facts about a make-believe in rambone's head only scandal during the GREAT ONE's reign. It's not going to go anywhere. Sadly Mr. Melson will be smeared by the media and this case will never see the light of day. It won't be another IRAN-CONTRA story cause the GREAT ONE is not an R.

Expert
    I guess Melson decided he wasn't going to be the fall guy. I wonder who else is going to talk? This is more damning evidence against Holder. With a lot of luck maybe Obama's links to this are proven in the future. The DEA and FBI have now been named as co-conspirators, SOMEBODY higher than the bureaucracies ordered and coordinated this. My guess Holder under the direction of Obama.

@Kirk
    Please STOP boring us with facts about a make-believe in rambone's head only scandal during the GREAT ONE's reign
    Rambone has weapons detail tonight so he is cleaning guns in his basement while listening to Alex Jones. I've got punch the government duty tonight.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast