• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    What a terrible story for Maye and the officer that was killed. Too bad Maye lost 10 years of his life. Maybe no-knock raids should be limited for officer safety.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    It's shameful he had to accept a plea to any crime at all. He should have been fully exonerated. But of course that would open the state, sounty, and drug task force open to lawsuits. We can't have that. The war on drugs trumps all.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    It's shameful he had to accept a plea to any crime at all. He should have been fully exonerated. But of course that would open the state, sounty, and drug task force open to lawsuits. We can't have that. The war on drugs trumps all.

I agree, but accepting the plea deal meant he would be out of prison. Its easy for me to say they should have pushed this farther and got him exonnerated but if I had been innocent on death row for 10 years it would have been hard to turn down a deal that meant I got released.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Im glad he is finally home. It was a big deal when they finally spared him from death row, but he was genuinely innocent all of this time. Hopefully this sort of thing will never happen again, even though we all know it is inevitable.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I agree, but accepting the plea deal meant he would be out of prison. Its easy for me to say they should have pushed this farther and got him exonnerated but if I had been innocent on death row for 10 years it would have been hard to turn down a deal that meant I got released.

believe me, I can relate. It's just sad to see a man defensing his children from an unknown danger suffer a life of future consequences due to a wrongful conviction.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    do you have personal experence with them?

Why did he accept the plea? If he chose to accept the plea when of sound mind and body...then he gets all that comes with it

Are your last questions additional points you wish to make or are you making a connection between them and Fletch's statement?

Top Bottom