• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    In a fair, untainted count of the votes in 2000 and 2004, GWB won easily. There was nothing fair or untainted about the count in either election. It's the ONLY thing that made either close.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Establishment stole from the Establishment. How would America be any different today if john Kerry won? Slightly more Welfare State and slightly less Warfare State? woo.

Anyways, weren't Kerry and Bush frat brothers in their little pagan cult, Skull & Bones?

Last edited:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    this author lost any credibility when he said GWB "destroyed the surplus." there was a $1T deficit when he took office. it increased to $3T in 8 years. after 2.5 years, Obama has brought it to $4.5T. Those are facts, not conjecture.

Dispute facts, lose credibility

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    this author lost any credibility when he said GWB "destroyed the surplus." there was a $1T deficit when he took office. it increased to $3T in 8 years. after 2.5 years, Obama has brought it to $4.5T. Those are facts, not conjecture.

Dispute facts, lose credibility

Not sure about those deficit numbers, but here's a chart that shows the history of raising the debt ceiling. Bushy raised a lot.

5320633295_898c5d5c45.jpg

Source: http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/10-inconvenient-truths-about-debt-ceiling

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    This isnt about a recount, or re tabulating the output of votes...

It is about the voting machines themselves, and the programming that enabled votes to be "added or subtracted".... You can recount the totals all day coming to the same conclusion, but if the totals were manipulated before you counted them....

I wish I could find the video - a programmer from the company testified before congress if I recall correctly.

The issue this discusses is not about who counts the votes, it is about the inherit dangers of electronic voting machines. While it would be possible to add a much greater degree of security and voter validation employing public key encryption (keys that encrypt an individuals vote, and then allow the voter to validate their vote with a key after the votes are tabulated) the cost to implement that type of system would be great.

How the systems work now, we have no assurance that the votes are not manipulated by those that design the systems - and some that have worked for the companies that program the voting machines have spoken out about alleged manipulations.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Were votes manipulated? I have no idea, because I was not present nor did I have a hand in the production of the voting machines... Could these machines be manipulated in the manner that some allege? Yes... and we currently have very little in means of voter validation.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I remember reading an article last year that stating in most Dem controlled areas, the dead and other fraudulent votes could be adding 5-10% to the Dem totals.

Top Bottom