• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And the witnesses just looked on. This is one of the most egregious cases I have heard of in I don't know how long. They tortured the guy with their tasers and then beat him to death. Hopefully the DA's office will do the right thing and send these out of control enforcers to prison for murder. When it's one cop it's just a bad apple. What is when its 5?

Homeless Man Dies After Being Brutally Beaten by Five Fullerton Cops - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ljYNgLnpxM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Just a heads-up, the video doesn't show much so make sure you click the link as well. It's graphic, but it gives a much better depiction of what happened. The top picture is beyond words. I have no idea what the officers' side of the story is, but I can't imagine much that would justify that. Once the facts get out, I hope justice is served no matter which way it goes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I couldn't see anything at all in the video, but the witness allegations are pretty gruesome as is the pic of him in the hospital.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    the victims father who is a retired cop even called it murder. but im sure the chief will say they was following policy and then we will hear what great guys they are.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Egregiousness aside for just a moment. On the quoted point, what would you have the witnesses do, Mr. Jarrell?
    maybe grow a set and step up. stopping a murder is the right thing to do even if the criminals are a government sanctioned gang.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    mrjrarell said:
    And the witnesses just looked on. This is one of the most egregious cases I have heard of in I don't know how long. They tortured the guy with their tasers and then beat him to death. Hopefully the DA's office will do the right thing and send these out of control enforcers to prison for murder. When it's one cop it's just a bad apple. What is when its 5?

Why do you hate law enforcement?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have to agree that as sad as it is, there wasn't anything the bystanders could have done. There appeared to be maybe a handful of unarmed (it's Cali after all) bystanders vs half a dozen cops with guns, radios and backup. Getting the video and giving a play-by-play of what they saw was the best thing they could have done.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    maybe grow a set and step up. stopping a murder is the right thing to do even if the criminals are a government sanctioned gang.

Walking up to any arrest in progress is probably going to put you in some jeopardy. It looks like walking up on this one would have been suicide, assuming everything I read is true.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    Be careful when reading these supposed factual "stories" on suspect sources like "reason.com." They exist solely to build sensationalized content to serve their agenda. There seems to be a lot missing in the details here. I'm not convinced the photos are even of the same man. Tread with caution.

Top Bottom