Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    It bugs me that the MSM likes to call him the "pizza guy", if he was a democrat they would be calling him the smartest man on earth and bla bla bla........I'd vote for him, no problem. He had colon cancer though and I suspect if he gets closer to being the Republican Nominee then they will go after that point.
    "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept my faith"
    2 Timothy 4:7

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiUSMC View Post
    And Ron Paul's been sucking at the public teat for 23 years. That's just what we need - another career politician, a barking moon bat no less.
    curious as to which of the RINOs you are supporting?

Master
    I can't vote for Ron Paul unless he's the only one running against Obama.

He can't decide what party he belongs to, he's too effing old.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil502 View Post
    It bugs me that the MSM likes to call him the "pizza guy", if he was a democrat they would be calling him the smartest man on earth and bla bla bla........I'd vote for him, no problem. He had colon cancer though and I suspect if he gets closer to being the Republican Nominee then they will go after that point.
    A year ago, I was listening to a radio talk show that asked if Sarah Palin was qualified to be president.

My thoughts were essentially, "We still think there are qualifications?" if there are any, they have been set impossibly low.

HC is impressive from the standpoint that he has actually DONE SOMETHING. Things he has in common with some republicans; Paul, physician and Romney, business etc. BUT has in common with no Democrats who are purely a party of politicians pretending to practice law before hand. (notice how I did that without offending any real lawyers )

I started this thing out as a RP supporter and I still like Paul though I think he tries hard to make himself unelectable. Beginning to think Cain may be a winning ticket and a good option as well. Unlike Paul who would be a good option, but I am increasingly concerned that he cannot win. And unlike Perry who could win but would not be a good option.
    Never stop burning tin.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolBob View Post
    I can't vote for Ron Paul unless he's the only one running against Obama.

He can't decide what party he belongs to, he's too effing old.
    Vote how you like but seriously? RP is a Libertarian, but he can't run under that party because the two party system excludes anyone else from being a serious contender. He therefore chooses the lesser of two evils as do most of us when we vote.

Too old? seriously?
    Never stop burning tin.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJock View Post
    Vote how you like but seriously? RP is a Libertarian, but he can't run under that party because the two party system excludes anyone else from being a serious contender. He therefore chooses the lesser of two evils as do most of us when we vote.

Too old? seriously?
    Ron Paul is 76, will be 77 by the next election. I think 70 ought to be the cut off for the presidency but what do I know.

Can is 10 years younger than Paul. and has a lot more experience in actually running a business and making ends meet. Paul has been a fixture in congress for 35 years or so, off and on...I just don't see him as viable.

I'm voting ABO - anyone but Obama...so if Paul gets the nod, he gets my vote.

I ran across this attempting to google similar comments made by Paul (I was unsucessful in that regard):
    Herman Cain’s First Big Gaffe? Says Gun Control is States Issue

I still like Cain, but I did found his stance on the issue surprising...

If Paul is too old, would Paul with Cain as VP be worthy of a vote? Vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolBob View Post
    Ron Paul is 76, will be 77 by the next election. I think 70 ought to be the cut off for the presidency but what do I know.

Can is 10 years younger than Paul. and has a lot more experience in actually running a business and making ends meet. Paul has been a fixture in congress for 35 years or so, off and on...I just don't see him as viable.

I'm voting ABO - anyone but Obama...so if Paul gets the nod, he gets my vote.
    $10 says Cains kicks the bucket before Paul. Age isn't more important than health.

Quote Originally Posted by HICKMAN View Post
    curious as to which of the RINOs you are supporting?
    Cain's got my attention, but not support (yet). No one else in the current field. Paul and Johnson are gadflys. Perry and Romney are libs. Gingrich is tainted. Bachman is not ready, and Santorum is not on message. If Cain isn't the man, we could be staring at a second Obama Administration because the Republicans can't field a decent candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    The funny thing is the way they have the self congratulatory circle jerk whenever one of them says something they regard as clever.

Allah u Fubar

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFiUSMC View Post
    Cain's got my attention, but not support (yet). No one else in the current field. Paul and Johnson are gadflys. Perry and Romney are libs. Gingrich is tainted. Bachman is not ready, and Santorum is not on message. If Cain isn't the man, we could be staring at a second Obama Administration because the Republicans can't field a decent candidate.
    Although we think alot alike, I've got to disagree with you here. Unless something drastic happens, I think anyone the GOP puts up against Obama will beat him. Unlike FDR, who maintained his popularity through the Great Depression, BHO has lost the majority of the support which elected him. Even Romney, Perry, or Paul should be able to beat him.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast