Where do I get free copies of the US Constitution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Maybe some of you know where you can get free pocket size copies of the US Constitution.
    I think some private or governmental organizations provide them for free and ship them right to your door.
    I have seen several kinds online in pocket formats.

I would need several copies to use for a project, keep one for myself to read (not that I havent read it already), share with people and such.

Constitution%20pocket%20both2.jpg

constitutionpocketguide.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You can go to the law school in Indianapolis and grab a copy in the computer room on the second floor. There are usually cases of them up there.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    My cheapo copies came from the heritage foundation but I have a really nice leather bound pocket sized copy that my grandparents gave me for Christmas last year. Not sure where they got it though. This reminds me, I need to get some more. I hand them out from time to time when someone asks or I just feel they NEED one. Has anyone else ever compared the ones from different sources? I tend to find discrepancies between them in strategic places usually involving punctuation which actually changes the meaning rather severely without anyone realizing it.

Does anyone know where to get a copy of the IN state constitution as I am lacking that one.

ETA, it appears Heritage is NOT giving out FREE copies any longer?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom