Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmndxtajee4&feature=related[/ame]

  2. #22
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0k8_LqxXQ&feature=related[/ame]

  3. #23
    Hmmm, I'll need to look up more information on the second video... that's crazy.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Hmmm, I'll need to look up more information on the second video... that's crazy.
    Illinois Judge Dismisses Charges Against Michael Allison | The Agitator

  5. #25
    Shooter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hamilton County
    Posts
    19,989
    Here's a case that could have gone badly for a lady, had she not had the good fortune to have access to a recording of her interaction with some gang members. They even lied under oath. If there were no recording things would have ended in their favour and she'd have been railroaded. Sad thing is that it's not an isolated incident.

    But for Audio | The Agitator

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjarrell View Post
    Here's a case that could have gone badly for a lady, had she not had the good fortune to have access to a recording of her interaction with some gang members. They even lied under oath. If there were no recording things would have ended in their favour and she'd have been railroaded. Sad thing is that it's not an isolated incident.

    But for Audio | The Agitator

    I hope those officers are sitting in jail right now.

  8. #28
    Ya, I am sure they are. They are not above the law they enforce.
    Now I see the payoffs every where I look who do you trust when everyone is a crook?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jon5212 View Post
    I hope those officers are sitting in jail right now.
    a gang dont arrest its own members.

  10. #30
    There is already case law stating that a law enforcement officer in a public setting has no expectation of privacy therefore making it legal to record them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •