• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    zimmerman-wanted.jpg

Dead or Alive? Apparently, the New Black Panther Party have placed themselves above the law. Does anyone else think that Eric Holder allowed this idea? Imagine what would be the response if the KKK did the same thing.

The New Black Panther Party is offering a $10,000 reward for a citizen's arrest of George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case - latimes.com

Last edited:

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I'm really loving the manufactured racism in this case.

^ that shouldn't even be in purple, it's so obviously sarcastic.

I hope this guy gets an unbiased trial. Guilty or not he deserves one. Thanks to the media and our own president it'll be real hard for the fella.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ughh... the New Black Panther Party... Bounties on citizens heads, Brought to you by the folks who, for some God awful reason, are allowed to stand in front of polling precincts with weapons, intimidating people... Can we put them and the KKK in a huge octagon and let them battle to the death and whoever is left gets chucked off the golden gate bridge?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ughh... the New Black Panther Party... Bounties on citizens heads, Brought to you by the folks who, for some God awful reason, are allowed to stand in front of polling precincts with weapons, intimidating people... Can we put them and the KKK in a huge octagon and let them battle to the death and whoever is left gets chucked off the golden gate bridge?

Thunderdome! :yesway:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Would gladiator-style fighting against lions and tigers be considered cruel and unusual?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    The new black panther party enjoys immunity courtesy of the racist statist pig eric holder.

I'm not sure how much time they will have to mess with this given that the elections are coming up and there are voters to intimidate.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Would gladiator-style fighting against lions and tigers be considered cruel and unusual?

Yes. Its considered animal cruelty for the lions and tigers to be allowed to eat these poisonous idiots.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Please explain what you mean by using the word "allowed?"

Passive behavior based upon previous encounters. Specifically, prosecutorial failure of a threatening NBP member who stood outside a polling station with a baton.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Wasn't the nbp guy arrested on gun charges several days ago? I'm sure I read about it in one of the links at least a few days ago.

No matter the douche baggery from nbp, sharpton, Jackson, obama, Martin's mom (no proof of what the intent of her copyright attempt is), etc, it makes no difference what happened that night.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    holder's new black panther party friends in action.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVcfymOvoUo[/ame]

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Why are they called the new black panthers? Is there an old black panther party? Are there two different groups? Or did they just add new to their name for some reason?

The old ones wanting equal rights. The New ones want power and operate by their on law, not White Mans law. They are self appointed douche bags.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    157   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    the first and original black panthers was made up of different races standing for 1 cause and this new black panther is like some radical kill whitey group who thinks that all white people should die , basically home grown radical Muslim terrorist . but thats just my take on what i have been able to research .

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Passive behavior based upon previous encounters. Specifically, prosecutorial failure of a threatening NBP member who stood outside a polling station with a baton.
    OK, I don't think that's quite the same as "allowed" though. Given the NBP are blasting Holder for not getting directly involved in the Martin - Zimmerman case, this could become interesting.

Top Bottom