MI Government, ARMED raids on small pig farms!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would say that JBTs are an invasive species, and only an imbecile would classify domestic swine as such.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    OMG!

Statist pigs killing their own!

And folks thought Manor Farm was a parable.

Go figure.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Is there an actual news source describing what happened and why it happened that isn't one long anti-government editorial? I would like to know the whats and whys without wading through the analysis of what and how the the various constitutional amendments were violated.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Is there an actual news source describing what happened and why it happened that isn't one long anti-government editorial? I would like to know the whats and whys without wading through the analysis of what and how the the various constitutional amendments were violated.
    I can't find a MSM link. As one would expect, the puppets aren't going to alert the public of a violation due to AGENDA 21. This is about 50,000,000,000 times more important than anything any "trayvon" could ever do, that's why. That's also why we are inundated with the crap they spew as they impersonate journalists, to hide what is going on.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Pig Farmers raided by Michigan DNR

NaturalNews exclusive: Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his own pigs

This could get interesting...they are raiding and arresting farmers, shooting all pigs with wrong hair color on fams. Very Norwellian.

"Based on the actions of the DNR, it is my belief that the DNR is a rogue, criminal gang of government thugs who are murdering livestock, destroying the lives of farmers, violating the constitutional rights of Michigan citizens and engaging in outrageous acts of destruction of private property."

www.naturalnews.com/035372_Michigan_pigs_farm_freedom.html

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Sounds more like the "war on wild pigs".
    Laws in place against transporting over state lines must not be working, so they are out to shut down breeding places with "wild hog" strains.
    Heard more than one redneck say they'd buy and sneak some in, turn 'em loose so they'd have a huntable population. Talk may be cheap, but I bet some folks are doing/ have done it.
    Might have got them from ????????????

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The only difference between domestic and feral animals is a matter of discipline. Genetically, they are the same. the feral examples are accustomed to roaming free and were likely born free of confinement and function as wild animals, but in reality this is much like having a colony of feral domestic cats. They are not a distinct type or species but rather not in the discipline imparted by human handling.

Top Bottom