Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Why would a "2000 lb" bomb have DU? DU is for penetrators. It looks like the Russkies are taking unrelated stories: unexplained blast + unexplained radiation reports to cobble out some disinformation propaganda. The question is: for what purpose?
    Barack Obama: In your heart you know he's nuts.

"Of all the offspring of Time, Error is the most ancient, and is so old and familiar an acquaintance, that Truth, when discovered, comes upon most of us like an intruder, and meets the intruder's welcome." (Mackay, 1841)

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelHP View Post
    Why would a "2000 lb" bomb have DU? DU is for penetrators. It looks like the Russkies are taking unrelated stories: unexplained blast + unexplained radiation reports to cobble out some disinformation propaganda. The question is: for what purpose?
    The U.S. has always had its detractors who want to keep the world's view of the land of the free as being a dangerous, decadent society. It's so bad in America that they all carry guns for self-protection.
    "In the event of Great Britain, attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles." - Lancaster County Associators, 4 June 1774

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Sorry WC, but that doesn't cut the mustard as being a reliable source. But let's assume it is factual. You already pointed out that it was not actually a SWAT team. The portion you quoted indicated that the officials conducted an "armed raid." Are we talking about guys running up to the farm guns drawn, placing people in hand cuffs to be carted away for arrest? Or were these officials simply armed with a holstered sidearm when they made contact with a farmer during a potentially confrontational instance? The quote also states that the officials had the "intent" of shooting all the farmer's pigs. If those officials jumped through all the hoops of planning and carrying out a raid on a farmer, with the "intent," of killing the farmer's animals, what stayed their hand? Why didn't they kill the animals if that was their original purpose? Needless to say, the link you posted is "lite" on info, in what I would assume is an attempt to tell only part of the story.

sorry i miss spoke on the "swat" but still it happened and i dont know getting raided by a bunch of cops do they have to have the word "swat" on their chest?

jake
    It is better to die fighting evil than to live under it.

Quote Originally Posted by K_W View Post
    Never heard of the source, let's hope it's a cruel joke.

Really? Don't get on the 'net much do you?

Just looking at the OP link, looks like the Russian equivalent of our STAR or National Observer - the folks who cobbled that story together had absolutely no knowledge of the geography of Michigan.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk2001 View Post
    Just looking at the OP link, looks like the Russian equivalent of our STAR or National Observer - the folks who cobbled that story together had absolutely no knowledge of the geography of Michigan.
    Very well could be like i said i wasnt vouching for any of it. But i would just add this. We find the same quality of reporting from folks right here in the US. Not sure if a lack of geography is a clue

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by WC Deer Hunter View Post
    What amazes me is the amount of sheeple that really believe that this could not happen here.
    Maybe I'm reading into this, but I'm amazed at the amount of "non-sheeple" that actually think the men and women of your military would carry out such ridiculous orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamink View Post
    Booya often smells like horse farts!!! (quote that!)...and i thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by strahd71 View Post
    nope the russians. i'll let u judge who is more reliable

jake
    I don't think the Russians wrote the report, there's no evidence they did. Here's the original source of the story (and cited in the link above).

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

I wouldn't exactly call that a credible source.
    The Military-Arms YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by full-auto View Post
    I don't think the Russians wrote the report, there's no evidence they did. Here's the original source of the story (and cited in the link above).

380 American Rebels Reported Killed In Michigan Battle

I wouldn't exactly call that a credible source.
    And again my friend i never called it credible just an interesting story

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by CalebToNowhere View Post
    My brother and I saw them too. East side of Indy?

Yes up on the far NE side... I am up on east 96th st. near Fall Creek Road...they virtually flew right over my house. I ran outside when I heard them coming. Neighbor was out there looking at them too.
    AKA The Celticwarrior......I'll take a Claymore anyday.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast