Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Dee Rybiski,spokesperson for the FBI..."Given the circumstances with the things that have gone on in this country,with some of these mass shootings,it would be horrible for law enforcement not to pay attention to complaints." Sounds like the sheep are demanding protection from their Overlords.

At least he has someone on his side now that might be able to regain him his freedom. The Rutherford Institute has stepped in. Hopefully they'll be able to get him out of the clutches of the government and their agents.

Brandon Raub Involuntarily Committed for First Amendment Speech on Facebook? | The Agitator

One good way to create fear is to have the government show up at your door, handcuff you and take you away for a mental evaluation. This might just tend to silence any opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Case View Post
    One good way to create fear is to have the government show up at your door, handcuff you and take you away for a mental evaluation. This might just tend to silence any opposition.
    Worked for the Soviets.

He was not "arrested" they say. Merely taken in for an evaluation at a mental health facility.

Arrest: "to seize (a person) by legal authority or warrant"
    CITIZEN!! Obey your federal overlord!

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjarrell View Post
    Worked for the Soviets.
    And still is!

No judge, no jury, no appeal. I've seen far more provocative internet posts than his vague facebook ramblings. Keep telling yourselves that you're free.
    In Soviet Amerika, the Law violates YOU

" Terrorist in nature " WOW !

What exactly qualifies as " terrorist in nature " . I bet a lot of us could be caught up in that vague net .

Where exactly is the line before the Gestapo , I mean KGB , I mean FBI comes busting down your door ?

Welcome to Amerika , comrade .

Quote Originally Posted by mydoghasfleas View Post
    He was not "arrested" they say. Merely taken in for an evaluation at a mental health facility.

Arrest: "to seize (a person) by legal authority or warrant"
    Merely taken in for an evaluation at a mental health facility for a month. Most of the articles I've read, the authorities have been falling back on one post. That post was lyrics from a Swollen Members song. While I wouldn't say that I like Swollen Members, being a fan is no reason to be locked up in a psyche hospital.
    We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. ~Aesop

Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by sepe View Post
    Merely taken in for an evaluation at a mental health facility for a month. Most of the articles I've read, the authorities have been falling back on one post. That post was lyrics from a Swollen Members song. While I wouldn't say that I like Swollen Members, being a fan is no reason to be locked up in a psyche hospital.
    I thought it was only 72 hour hold for evaluation unless court ordered. That would require an arraignment, would it not?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast