• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    On this day in 1991, George H. W. Bush introduced America to the New World Order.

Who told you this? Alex Jones?:laugh: I like how the date shifts depending on the conspiracy website one finds.

No he did not. Herbert Walker was using the term for a while prior to this address since Gorby gave the "No Mas" speech. Heck his State of the Union in January 1991 defined what he meant by "new world order".

Add some paranoia and ignorance and *proof* a conspiracy is born.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    I can't say exactly when , but a man by the name Gary kah was using this phrase"New World Order" several years before my first child was born and that was early 1994.
    I googled his name he lives near indy.

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t
    Long before Bush used "New World Order", the die was cast!

It's on our money! George Washington was in on the plot! Have you looked at the occult patterns in the street grid of The Vatican Corporation of Washington, D.C.®? The Freemasons are poisoning the wells!

If you don't believe me, you can go down to Beech Grove and see where they're installing the guillotines and shackles in the FEMA rail cars that will take the corpses of dead patriots to the drive-thru crematoria!

(What amazes me is that people talk like they actually believe this nonsense and then go to work every day and pay the bills like nothing happened.

Let me tell you something: If you really, truly believe the federal government murdered 3,000 of your fellow citizens on live TV a decade ago and has lied about it ever since, and all you do is yammer about it on the internet, you're a punk, and no wonder they ain't skeered of you.

Yeah, thought so. It's all just treehouse decoder-ring dress-up-and-play-army games for grownups. There is not a smiley that will properly display my utter contempt.)

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    says the big bad keyboard task force....

Oh by the way, what did you do post 9/11 after watching some guy in a cave blow up 3000 of your fellow citizens on live TV a decade ago?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I paid some hard dudes to shoot him in the face.

That didnt happen either. :)

The Towers are STILL STANDING.

The government has camoflaged them with mirrors, it only LOOKS like they fell down.

David Copperfield was totally in on it.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    picture.php

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace

Why, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Halliburton, Goldman Sachs, The CIA, the military industrial complex, Bilterburg Group, Big oil, blah bablah, bablah... etc, etc, etc... did. Did I miss any of the usual boogymen?:rolleyes:

Sheeze, can we move on from this asinine tin foil hat crap about 9/11..... please.:horse:

I could come up the same amount of "proof" that Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Popeye, Whimpy, Pixie and Dixie, and Fearless Fly blew the buildings up.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    When 4 out of 4 hijacked planes, flown by completely inexperienced pilots, somehow manage to completely avoid NORAD interception and crash on their own accord... 3 of which remarkably hit their intended targets.... 2 videotaped flying into WTC 1 & 2, 1 supposedly flown into the Pentagon (even though there is no video confirmation of this) and one that supposedly crashes into the Pennsylvania countryside that inexplicably disintegrates... no bodies, no seats, no luggage... just disintegrates....

When a 1000 witnesses still bloody with rubble and dust say that there were explosions all over WTC properties....

When a single building, four hundred feet away that housed CIA and Secret Service offices, doesn't get hit with an airplane or with any significant falling debris that closer buildings got hit with, mysteriously collapses AT FREE FALL SPEED in the same exact manner that WTC 1 & 2... and eye witness reports on the scene report huge explosions right before the collapses of all 3 buildings, yet the GOV says it fell because of office fires....

The largest crime in American history, yet no one checks the debris for explosive material?

Lets get this straight... Oxygen starved jet fuel fire in two identical buildings is responsible for melting the inner STEEL skeletal core creating free-fall collapses of 100+ story buildings, both of which fall in exactly the same manner that a controlled demolition falls... yet there were no explosions....

Whats not to believe?

Do I believe the 1000 people that were street level, and the initial media reports that say there were huge explosions... or do I believe the GOV who immediately quarantined the area and briskly carted off the entire crime scene?

Again... no matter what you believe... there is plenty left to warrant questions or skepticism and for anyone to say that skepticism isn't warranted because the government says so, should look in the mirror. (yet we're the ones who should get our tin foil hats?)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom