Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Plinker
    whats the next step?? what will break next?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    He always does that. If the crowd is black, he will change the way he talks.

If the crowd is Hispanic, he does the same thing.

The man is a fake.
    Or human. You do the same thing. It is called code switching.

Code-switching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An example. “The governor said I had to say it right: Mornin’ y’all. Good to be with you,” Romney bantered. “I got started right this morning with a biscuit and some cheesy grits. I’ll tell you! Delicious.”

Indiucky, Across the river from Kentuckiana

The man is a fake.
    I love the way he pronounces the "Quran" or "koran" when he is sucking up to muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by level.eleven View Post

An example. “The governor said I had to say it right: Mornin’ y’all. Good to be with you,” Romney bantered. “I got started right this morning with a biscuit and some cheesy grits. I’ll tell you! Delicious.”
    When it's done in a context of political deceit, it's called something else. In your example, it's done above the table, where Romney makes it obvious he's outside of their culture, but approving of it. In Obama's case, he's pandering, pretending to be part of their culture to further his goal of dividing them against the opposition. The difference is not all that subtle.

It is called being a fraud. BO does it constantly, Hillary does it, Madonna does it with her phoney British accent and it looks like Mitt does it too.

And no. . .I do not do it.

The speech to the black audience is the real Obama. The presidential one is a fake...

It is called being a fraud. BO does it constantly, Hillary does it, Madonna does it with her phoney British accent and it looks like Mitt does it too.

And no. . .I do not do it.
    Oh Pooh! What Mitt did, every politician has done. They say Howdy Y'all to a Southern crowd. He didn't talk for 40 fricking minutes trying to use a southern accent. If he says Shalom to a Jewish crowd, is he trying to pretend he is Jewish. Obama has always had the problem of not being seen as an actual black man. I remember before he was the Dem pick, Hillary was the choice of the black bloc of the Dem party. They used to make comments about him not being from slave stock. So Obama would feign this accent and try to look and sound like he was from the hood. He was born in Hawaii (or Kenya) and raised in Indonesia. Then he went to school in the Ivy League. In none of those places would he have picked up an accent like the one he tries to use.

Face it. Hannity/Tucker/Drudge were clowned with their "bombshell" video. Again. The collective response from both sides of the aisle was a resounding yawn. They made themselves appear even more desperate when they tried to twist it into a racial battle. Black people speak differently amongst themselves. Is this news?

It isn't to Allen West. If he can take off the blinders, surely INGO can.

“What’s the ‘So what’ of this video? I don’t think it’s going to really go anywhere.”

GVS and Newt said the same thing.

“What is the news?” Romney communications director Gail Gitcho asked in an email to Buzzfeed. “I don’t know.”

Another hail mary from right wing media that the Romney campaign is avoiding at all costs.

Fodder for those who feed on race. Plain and simple. We get it. The president is black.

http://blogs.ajc.com/jay-bookman-blo...y_bookman_blog
    Last edited by level.eleven; 10-03-2012 at 11:43.

Face it. Hannity/Tucker/Drudge were clowned with their "bombshell" video. Again. The collective response from both sides of the aisle was a resounding yawn. They made themselves appear even more desperate when they tried to twist it into a racial battle. Black people speak differently amongst themselves. Is this news?

It isn't to Allen West. If he can take off the blinders, surely INGO can.

“What’s the ‘So what’ of this video? I don’t think it’s going to really go anywhere.”

GVS and Newt said the same thing.

“What is the news?” Romney communications director Gail Gitcho asked in an email to Buzzfeed. “I don’t know.”

Another hail mary from right wing media that the Romney campaign is avoiding at all costs.

Fodder for those who feed on race. Plain and simple. We get it. The president is black.

The new Obama video is ‘devastating’, but not to Obama | Jay Bookman
    I have to say I agree with you.

Drudge had the spinning light up last night. Then little teasers released about the "Big Video". Once I knew Hannity had it, it had to be a joke.

If there were any good videos out there, the Clintons would have exposed them during the last primary.

The man is a fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I love the way he pronounces the "Quran" or "koran" when he is sucking up to muslims.

I like when he says Packy-stan.
    It might be correct but it's not western so it sounds funny to me.
    "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the course. I have kept my faith"
    2 Timothy 4:7

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast