View Poll Results: Who is Your Choice for Governor?

Voters
205. This poll is closed
  • John Gregg (D)

19 9.27%
  • Mike Pence (R)

149 72.68%
  • Rupert Boneham (L)

37 18.05%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmelHP View Post
    Gregg's running mate, Vi Simpson, is a virulently anti-gun Democrat party hack from the Bloomington area. That alone should disqualify him from consideration by anyone saying they are a gun rights supporter.
    I was once in Vi Simpon's presence when she said, "This is why I hate big business." The big business she was complaining about gave her a grant to fund her not-for-profit education company, and if I remember correctly, she was *****ing about how complicated the accounting was.

Sarcasm will not be highlighted in purple.

The aphorism is "Caught in bed with a live boy or a dead hooker."
    I don't carry a gun because I live in fear; I don't live in fear because I carry a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Did she give up her state legislature position to run for this?
    I'm not sure. I'll see what I can find out.

Monroe County Assessor Running For Senate Seat | News - Indiana Public Media

Seems like she did.
    Last edited by Archaic_Entity; 10-08-2012 at 14:39.
    From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. - Winston Churchill

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SirRealism View Post
    I was once in Vi Simpon's presence when she said, "This is why I hate big business." The big business she was complaining about gave her a grant to fund her not-for-profit education company, and if I remember correctly, she was *****ing about how complicated the accounting was.
    The irony is that it's probably not "big business" but "big government" regulations that require such complex practices.
    The ostrich is a big fat liar.

I think this thread which I started has brought up so many valid points. To be honest, I have just made my decision: Mike Pence. I like John Gregg as a person, but I don't think he's been clear on his stance on many issues. I know that he is in favor of gun rights, but Vi Simpson is certainly not. I'm sure that Rupert is also a great human being, but he does not seem to have any real leadership experience. I am a libertarian (small 'L'), but that does not equate to me always giving my support to a Libertarian Party candidate.

I don't necessarily trust Mike Pence, but he seems like the the best option at this time.
    I AM THE RESISTANCE. www.InfoWars.com

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic_Entity View Post
    I'm not sure. I'll see what I can find out.

Monroe County Assessor Running For Senate Seat | News - Indiana Public Media

Seems like she did.
    Yes, they picked Mark Stoops because Vi wasn't crazy enough, or anti-gun enough or avaricious enough for them.
    Barack Obama: In your heart you know he's nuts.

"Of all the offspring of Time, Error is the most ancient, and is so old and familiar an acquaintance, that Truth, when discovered, comes upon most of us like an intruder, and meets the intruder's welcome." (Mackay, 1841)

Quote Originally Posted by CarmelHP View Post
    Yes, they picked Mark Stoops because Vi wasn't crazy enough, or anti-gun enough or avaricious enough for them.
    Well, according to that article, she was due up for election this term so we can vote Stoops out in November. Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about Reid Dallas and his website says nothing.
    From now on, ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. - Winston Churchill

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens. - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    We haven't heard a whole lot about the race for Indiana Governor. I am not voting for Rupert! Both Pence and Gregg have excellent ratings from the NRA. Who is your choice and why
    Pence is rated an A by the NRA. Pence's LT GOV is rated a B.
    Greg is rated an A by the NRA. Greg's LT GOV is rated an F

Furthermore, for Attny General, Pence has endorsed a B rated candidate. Greg's endorsement is NOT RATED

Judge the man's character by the company he keeps.

Shooter
    I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a man with 2 first names.

I am voting for Pence...I think he will be a good fiscal minded Governor.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast