Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Plinker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    southeast indy
    Posts
    63

    Indiana Governor

    I have been too caught up in the race for President to have really paid attention to what is going on in Indiana. I would like some information about the people that are running the more info the better. Thank you in advance for all of your information and help.

  2. #2
    Grandmaster Kirk Freeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lafayette--Star City
    Posts
    25,805
    Did you watch the debate? Are you going to watch the next two?

    Listen/Watch Indiana Gubernatorial Debate Live | News - Indiana Public Media
    My house is more dangerous to intruders than The White House.

  3. #3
    Master lucky4034's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,708
    Quote Originally Posted by scttnieman View Post
    I have been too caught up in the race for President to have really paid attention to what is going on in Indiana. I would like some information about the people that are running the more info the better. Thank you in advance for all of your information and help.
    You could start with their websites....
    Dec 23, 1913 - The Day America Died

  4. #4
    Master jgreiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by scttnieman View Post
    I have been too caught up in the race for President to have really paid attention to what is going on in Indiana. I would like some information about the people that are running the more info the better. Thank you in advance for all of your information and help.
    They debated last night.
    “We must hang together, gentlemen…else, we shall most assuredly hang separately.” – Benjamin Franklin

  5. #5
    Master jgreiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    Did you watch the debate? Are you going to watch the next two?

    Listen/Watch Indiana Gubernatorial Debate Live | News - Indiana Public Media
    LOL....Rupert was about what I expected
    “We must hang together, gentlemen…else, we shall most assuredly hang separately.” – Benjamin Franklin

  6. #6
    I Miss America! buckstopshere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by jgreiner View Post
    LOL....Rupert was about what I expected
    I was really hoping for a better showing. I want to give him my vote but he seems in over his head to me right now.

    If he can't articulate a workable plan for the state in the next couple of debates, I can't give him my vote.

  7. #7
    Plinker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    southeast indy
    Posts
    63
    Well up till today I didn't even know who was running. Didn't watch the debates and don't have tv so don't really plan on watching the debates. I was looking for more from people that are actually effected by who gets elected then what that persons hype man has to say.

  8. #8
    Marksman Super Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by buckstopshere View Post
    I was really hoping for a better showing. I want to give him my vote but he seems in over his head to me right now.

    If he can't articulate a workable plan for the state in the next couple of debates, I can't give him my vote.

    I almost felt bad for the guy. He was definitely the odd man out.

  9. #9
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Asmara
    Posts
    2,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    I almost felt bad for the guy. He was definitely the odd man out.
    Seriously? I didn't notice.
    Last edited by Kagnew; 10-11-2012 at 22:35.

  10. #10
    Plinker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    167
    Rupert Boneham reminds me of caveman in Geico.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •