• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scttnieman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    southeast indy
    I have been too caught up in the race for President to have really paid attention to what is going on in Indiana. I would like some information about the people that are running the more info the better. Thank you in advance for all of your information and help.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I have been too caught up in the race for President to have really paid attention to what is going on in Indiana. I would like some information about the people that are running the more info the better. Thank you in advance for all of your information and help.

You could start with their websites....

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

They debated last night.

scttnieman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    southeast indy
    Well up till today I didn't even know who was running. Didn't watch the debates and don't have tv so don't really plan on watching the debates. I was looking for more from people that are actually effected by who gets elected then what that persons hype man has to say.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I was really hoping for a better showing. I want to give him my vote but he seems in over his head to me right now.

If he can't articulate a workable plan for the state in the next couple of debates, I can't give him my vote.

I almost felt bad for the guy. He was definitely the odd man out.

Top Bottom