• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    While I admire the move, I can't help but wonder why no-one in the republican dominated legislature hasn't put forth a bill to nullify the NDAA or any of the other horrendous bills that have been foisted on us. Guess there's some tyranny they will put up with, just not from the UN.

Indiana Introduces Bill Nullifying UN ‘Agenda 21′ – Tenth Amendment Center Blog

I just read Becks book Agenda 21...easy read but the links in the back of the book blew my mind...very scary real life stuff.

Big Muddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    Jasper County
    While I admire the move, I can't help but wonder why no-one in the republican dominated legislature hasn't put forth a bill to nullify the NDAA or any of the other horrendous bills that have been foisted on us. Guess there's some tyranny they will put up with, just not from the UN.

Indiana Introduces Bill Nullifying UN ‘Agenda 21′ – Tenth Amendment Center Blog

I agree wholeheartedly that a significant and growing quantity of legislation is clearly unconstitutional, and deserving of nullification.... But we should also encourage this use of nullification (and/or interposition) by the State of Indiana as a great start!
    Any and all use of 10th Amendment doctrine can pave the way for expanding its application........ for things like NDAA....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    While I admire the move, I can't help but wonder why no-one in the republican dominated legislature hasn't put forth a bill to nullify the NDAA or any of the other horrendous bills that have been foisted on us.

Because they voted for it!! lol ... i mean /cry

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I just read Becks book Agenda 21...easy read but the links in the back of the book blew my mind...very scary real life stuff.
    "Becks" book? He didn't write it. The lady listed on the front of it actually wrote it a few years ago. Beck just plastered his name on it, like he does with all of "his" books. I would have likely read it, if it didn't have his name on it.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    By making a statement on it one way or another, it lends legitimacy to what is a wholesale illegitimate effort to literally remake the world and tax [strike]the wealthy[/strike] the world, to completely change the world's economic system with 'environmentally-green' carbon offsets as the basis.

However, by outright rejecting this premise, it does demonstrate to the would-be totalitarians that we will not tolerate their :bs:. But I don't find it terribly helpful to have to denounce that which is pretty obviously terrible to start.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Great move. Im impressed. Ill be calling my rep and letting him know Id like him to support this. Agenda 21 is the most dangerous policy, threatening American soverignty and personal property rights. And not many people have ever heard of it.

Hoosier8

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm, there are no house bills for 2013 yet and HB 1021 for 2012 is as follows.

HB 1021

Indiana House Bill
    Assessed value cap for disabled veteran deduction. Amends the law that provides a property tax deduction to a veteran who has a total disability or is at least 62 years old and has at least a 10% disability to eliminate the provision of the law under which a veteran is disqualified from the deduction if the assessed value of the veteran's tangible property exceeds $143,160.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Be assured that the reps are, even now, preparing bills and releasing info on them, in preparation for the coming silly season. This bill hasn't been introduced yet, so it won't show up on the states websites.

Hoosier8

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Be assured that the reps are, even now, preparing bills and releasing info on them, in preparation for the coming silly season. This bill hasn't been introduced yet, so it won't show up on the states websites.

If it hasn't been released yet, it would not have a number. Can you tell me what the previous 1020 bills are even though the next session doesn't convene until January 7th.

Top Bottom