Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Indiana Rep Introduces Bill To Nullify "Agenda 21"

While I admire the move, I can't help but wonder why no-one in the republican dominated legislature hasn't put forth a bill to nullify the NDAA or any of the other horrendous bills that have been foisted on us. Guess there's some tyranny they will put up with, just not from the UN.

Indiana Introduces Bill Nullifying UN ‘Agenda 21′ – Tenth Amendment Center Blog
    KYFHO

Quote Originally Posted by mrjarrell View Post
    While I admire the move, I can't help but wonder why no-one in the republican dominated legislature hasn't put forth a bill to nullify the NDAA or any of the other horrendous bills that have been foisted on us. Guess there's some tyranny they will put up with, just not from the UN.

I just read Becks book Agenda 21...easy read but the links in the back of the book blew my mind...very scary real life stuff.

This is good news.
    ن

I agree wholeheartedly that a significant and growing quantity of legislation is clearly unconstitutional, and deserving of nullification.... But we should also encourage this use of nullification (and/or interposition) by the State of Indiana as a great start!
    Any and all use of 10th Amendment doctrine can pave the way for expanding its application........ for things like NDAA....
    When in doubt, triple-tap.....

Master
    While I admire the move, I can't help but wonder why no-one in the republican dominated legislature hasn't put forth a bill to nullify the NDAA or any of the other horrendous bills that have been foisted on us.

Because they voted for it!! lol ... i mean /cry
    "God didnt create all men equal, Smith and Wesson did"

Quote Originally Posted by Survivalcookie View Post
    I just read Becks book Agenda 21...easy read but the links in the back of the book blew my mind...very scary real life stuff.
    "Becks" book? He didn't write it. The lady listed on the front of it actually wrote it a few years ago. Beck just plastered his name on it, like he does with all of "his" books. I would have likely read it, if it didn't have his name on it.
    KYFHO

By making a statement on it one way or another, it lends legitimacy to what is a wholesale illegitimate effort to literally remake the world and tax the wealthy the world, to completely change the world's economic system with 'environmentally-green' carbon offsets as the basis.

However, by outright rejecting this premise, it does demonstrate to the would-be totalitarians that we will not tolerate their . But I don't find it terribly helpful to have to denounce that which is pretty obviously terrible to start.
    Ramzpaul's #1 Wookie

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone with the courage to defend it - Pericles

This is why I love INGO.

Plinker
    Thanks so much for posting this! INGO is becoming one of my news sources!
    Let's hope that this passes and gets noticed around the country.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast