Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Beneath the "boating accident" jdmack79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Looking at Stockdale's stand on issues, I'd say he is another weak-kneed repube-ican, just like John McCain....
    I'm debating whether you are simply trolling or genuinely are a confused person. I don't live in this district, so I won't be voting for Mr. Stockdale, although I would if I lived in his district. Please explain all of the similarities between McCain and Stockdale if you can. I have a suspicion that this is simply another troll post that you make and then never follow up on. Please prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Looking at Stockdale's stand on issues, I'd say he is another weak-kneed repube-ican, just like John McCain....
    Yes, we've heard you once before on this. Care to eleaborate or is this just another of your pointless rants? Did you go to listen to him or are you just blowing smoke again?
    KYFHO

David Stockdale for Congress

A common argument of Brooks supporters is she votes with the Republican members over 90% of the time. I would argue that that is the problem. As a Republican I would not have voted for a debt ceiling suspension, Monsanto Provision in the Agricultural spending bill, CISPA, and I disagree with her case by case bailout position. Republicans have to get back to standing for something. I would start with the Bill of Rights and Constitution!

KYFHO

What he says looks good. How do you know he isn't a liar?
    Never stop burning tin.

Beneath the "boating accident" jdmack79's Avatar
    How do you know he is a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJock View Post
    What he says looks good. How do you know he isn't a liar?
    Why don't you go ask him?
    KYFHO

Quote Originally Posted by mrjarrell View Post
    There's already a good candidate out there who's starting his run against the ever wishy washy Brooks. He's pretty solid where the Bill of Rights is concerned, too. And the 2nd. He doesn't mince words. Here's a chance to toss out a weak link and put a better candidate in her place.

David Stockdale For Congress

Sorry, he used the word 'clip' when he clearly intended to use the word 'magazine'. He's out.

In all seriousness, this is about as firm a stance as I've heard to date about the Second Amendment.

But somehow I'm always disappointed come election time.
    Ramzpaul's #1 Wookie

Quote Originally Posted by mrjarrell View Post
    Why don't you go ask him?
    I asked Romney. He said no. I guess your right that's what I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmack79 View Post
    How do you know he is a liar?
    Because he is running for office!
    Never stop burning tin.

I'm willing to bet good money that you didn't ask Obamney crap. You accepted him as what he was. The gop's anointed one and cast your vote for him. David's a good candidate, and not in your district and is going to be going against a very wishy washy republicrat. Guess you'd rather see her win. I'd rather see a good candidate in the 5th and Stockdale fits the bill so far.
    KYFHO

David Stockdale for Congress

Yet another scandal. This is what happens when we willingly let our government take our civil liberties. The incremental consolidation of power under the Executive Branch should frighten us into action. I am running to be a voice in Washington to restore the Constitution and our Bill of Rights. As a conservative I believe in a healthy skepticism of the federal government and oppose centralized control. Why would conservatives be so willing to give the administration they did not vote for and do not trust the ability to listen in on your phone calls, read your text messages and emails, target political opponents and indefinitely detain you without due process. Republicans have to have a consistent message. Mine is clear. The Bill of Rights was never meant to be a suggestion!
    KYFHO

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast