• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I this had happened under Bush, he would have been arrested, jailed, publicly flogged, publicly castrated, executed and dismembered, for all to see on C-SPAN. The same media ignores it under their demon messiah. I have no civil words. But I do have a face and a mood: :xmad::xmad::xmad:

More Fast and Furious guns surface at crimes in Mexico - CBS News

I do have to say that I am surprised that this report came from, of all places, CBS.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I heard something today from someone saying the reason Issa quit going after this admin about F&F is because the gun that killed the border patrol man (Terry was his name?) had serial numbers that matched one given away under the Bush admin. Haven't verified it yet but ....

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    This exact operation yes, did run under Bush, but it's been running for more years than any of the media would admit, and in many more countries, and organizations.
    Guns and weapons have been distributed all through the years, to the localized opponents of many countries at odds against United States and the United Nations.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction. [/FONT]
    How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them

And that is just one of the examples. First we love ya, and wanna arm ya! Then we don't get our way, so we're making up stories to come and getch'ya, take you outta a hole and watch ya hang!

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    This exact operation yes, did run under Bush, but it's been running for more years than any of the media would admit, and in many more countries, and organizations.
    Guns and weapons have been distributed all through the years, to the localized opponents of many countries at odds against United States and the United Nations.

THE US and Britain sold Saddam Hussein the technology and materials Iraq needed to develop nuclear, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction.
    How Did Iraq Get Its Weapons? We Sold Them

And that is just one of the examples. First we love ya, and wanna arm ya! Then we don't get our way, so we're making up stories to come and getch'ya, take you outta a hole and watch ya hang!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is very true.....

It's been going on longer than most of us have even been alive. Nothing new here....

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The major differences are that, under Bush, the Mexican government knew it was going on, they didn't lose track of the guns, and, when they discovered they were catching only "small fry," they shut it down.
    Under Obama, the Mexicans weren't notified, if a truckload of guns turned north instead of going directly south to Mexico, they stopped following it, and they kept it up until border agents started getting killed.

To say the programs were exactly the same or that Fast and Furious was started under Bush is a media lie.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    In my post the major differences is.... it's not just the Mexican gov. that this is going on in. To say that the Fast & Furious is the only time the US gov. has supplied arms to our enemies is a lie.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    The major differences are that, under Bush, the Mexican government knew it was going on, they didn't lose track of the guns, and, when they discovered they were catching only "small fry," they shut it down.
    Under Obama, the Mexicans weren't notified, if a truckload of guns turned north instead of going directly south to Mexico, they stopped following it, and they kept it up until border agents started getting killed.

To say the programs were exactly the same or that Fast and Furious was started under Bush is a media lie.

Curious ... source?

Top Bottom