• ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    From the article, which rings true to me, as much as I hate to say it:

Ex-US Navy SEAL Ben Smith joins Fox News and drops a bombshell on the US government by revealing that the government ITSELF is CREATING the conditions necessary to impose martial law here in America.

Speaking with Bill Hemmer at Fox News, ex-US Navy SEAL Ben Smith articulated what many of us knuckle-dragging Tea Partiers have been quietly suspecting for a couple years now: all this mockery, name-calling, irrational accusations and punitive actions by the Left seem calculated to produce the very behaviors they’ve slandered us with. This is a must watch video for those who feel martial law is merely believed by conspiracy theorists. Veterans and US Navy SEALS see the same thing!

Ex-Navy SEAL Ben Smith Drops Bombshell On FOX: "Government Is CREATING Conditions To Impose Martial Law" - Tea Party Tribune - Tea Party Tribune

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who is Former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith? - Former Navy SEAL Benjamin Smith

Seriously, you fall for any and all sh** no matter how wingnutty?

The ultra-biased left-wing characterization assassination citation you provide, trying to divert from the facts, is typical of your ilk. I reject it with impunity. Time will tell. And I predict that you will be surprised when you find yourself wrong you will still not admit it, even as society is crumbling and those who support tyranny and those who do not look no different to the oppressor.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I just find it difficult to attribute that level of competence to government when it can be easily explained by the perversity and iniquity of the political class.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just find it difficult to attribute that level of competence to government when it can be easily explained by the perversity and iniquity of the political class.
    The government we are dealing with now is a new kind of evil. They are creating a new civilian army under the disguise of "homeland false-security" also using contractors to duplicate the role of military and deploying them on u.s. Soil.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    The government we are dealing with now is a new kind of evil. They are creating a new civilian army under the disguise of "homeland false-security" also using contractors to duplicate the role of military and deploying them on u.s. Soil.

Riiiight. And don't forget the part about them reading our thoughts. :tinfoil: We're DOOMED, I tell ya. DOOMED!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Riiiight. And don't forget the part about them reading our thoughts. :tinfoil: We're DOOMED, I tell ya. DOOMED!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Sorry but I don't see the destruction of my country and the intentional targeting of veterans as funny. Hope you choose country over job.
    if I read your post wron I apologize, but we are way past just tin foil hat talk now. We have what I consider proof what's about to go down.
    when people who I know are way more intelligent than I can see it too and are speaking out left and right, I feel there's a real issue.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Do I fall for it? No I don't, however, with the actions and stonewalling that our current gov't seems to love to hide behind, as well as it's insane treatment of the military coupled with the BS during the shutdown it sure seems to lend credence to what was said.
    It is a lack of trust in many people that allows me to review all sides with equal questionability in order to attempt to see reality (unlike some who just suck up what the MSM produces).
    To accept what is presented by one side without question shows a complete lack of critical thinking ability as well as the desire to accept propaganda without question.
    Absolute faith in ANY gov't (not questioning motives or actions) is a recipe for disaster by providing that very same gov't the right to become self important and self serving (dictatorial) at which point it no longer listens to the people it supposedly represents.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

As some one who has no dog in this particular fight but why should I believe the web site you have posted? I looked at it but have no idea as to who created the web site or what their agenda is (other than to obviously discredit Benjamin Smith). I understand that it is providing quotes from Mr. Smith but other than quoting his opinions I see no other substance to this web site.

I must add that I am pretty much a computer IT kindergartener so I may be missing something that is obvious to others.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I think it's a shame that the term "navy seal"keeps being tossed around, I don't care what his views are, but it seems likehe is using his military experience to somehow convince people that he has"inside knowledge" or something because his service.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yeah where is "streak"? maybe he hasnt woken up yet from all trolling he's been doing lately, must be exhausting. but yeah its obvious, they are doing what they can, taking freedoms, buying billions of bullets, tanks, etc. The question is when, not if they are or arent doing it. we'll see

Top Bottom