• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    If any of this is true, and I find the whole story completely incredulous, then all of the doctors, hospital staff, and LEO involved should be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

One point that bothers me about this story is the source.
    The Daily KOS? Really?

They're about as credible as The Onion!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I wonder what the probable cause affidavit for the search warrant looked like. For the judge to sign a search warrant for that type of search, one would think that the PC would be very specific and leave little, if any, room for doubt that the search would yield evidence of the crime. I file a lot of search warrants for blood in OVWI cases and I have had the judge ask me to add more details to the affidavit in a few cases to go into greater detail about the incident. It makes me think that in this case there was much more evidence surrounding the case that led the officers to believe the man was concealing drugs, or that this story itself is a fabrication. :twocents: If a judge signed a search warrant based only on "he clenched his butt cheeks" then he needs to be disbarred and sued into oblivion as does everyone else involved. That being said, I still call shenanigans on the story.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just made this. Took a whole 2 minutes in MSPaint.

yAMl9fE.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rape is never justified, even with a judge's rubber stamp on a piece of paper. Its still rape... even if his butt smells like drugs. Even if you watched him get high, its still rape.

No means no.

Rape is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

U.S. Department of Justice

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Rape is never justified, even with a judge's rubber stamp on a piece of paper. Its still rape... even if his butt smells like drugs. Even if you watched him get high, its still rape.

No means no.
    Rape is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another
    person, without the consent of the victim.”

Is it still rape if he enjoy it:dunno::):

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Another rape victim revealed

It should come as no shock that Eckert isn’t the only person to have been raped in this manner. KOB4 uncovered another victim with a nearly identical story. Timothy Young was pulled over for failure to use his blinker properly. Literally the same dog, Leo, signaled positively on Young’s vehicle. Young was then taken to the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, and subjected to medical procedures including x-rays of his stomach and an anal exam. No drugs were found; Young was innocent.

Innocent man given forcible 14-hour anal cavity search, X-rays, colonoscopy after rolling through a stop sign | Police State USA

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

No means no.
    Rape is: “The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

I understand you're outraged, but how about putting the above in quotes, since you lifted it verbatim from one of the articles you cited. Unless you're the author...

I want to see the PC affidavit, and see just what the judge signed off on. That and more info on the previous stop.

One moral of the story seems to be, don't let a police dog sniff your nether regions when in Nuevo Mexico. And what about a plain-clothes officer, whose K9 gets a little friendly when you're just walking down the street?:dunno:

Even Orwell never dreamed of this stuff...

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    If any of this is true, and I find the whole story completely incredulous, then all of the doctors, hospital staff, and LEO involved should be sued to the fullest extent of the law.

One point that bothers me about this story is the source.
    The Daily KOS? Really?

They're about as credible as The Onion!

Lots of other credible sources (WSJ, Drudge, etc.) have picked this up.
    It is as terrifying as it is enraging. This guy is going to get paid in private islands.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    KOB4 analyzed Eckert's medical records along with his lawsuit. If its a hoax then either the news agency is lying or the hospital provided them with a fake set of medical records.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    KOB4 analyzed Eckert's medical records along with his lawsuit. If its a hoax then either the news agency is lying or the hospital provided them with a fake set of medical records.

1. The media lies, every single day.

2. So, KOB4 got the medical records how? In violation of HIPAA? Won't the NM Department of Health be interested in how this happened? I am sure that the records are as real as the doctors' names.

3. Arizona cops in New Mexico?

This smells of nonsense. I want to know more.

Top Bottom