“Obamacare is flawed” – SC Dems say they want Single-Payer (VIDEO)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    This should be unacceptable to every citizen!

If they realize their goal, it will change your healthcare as you know it today.
    There is no SPS in the world that works as well as our system today.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Many of us here said this was the ultimate goal when Obamacare first started gaining traction all that time ago.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    All I could do was to shake my head in disbelief in what I was hearing. So now Obamacare is a Republican Plan and not Obama and Company.

We really need to clean up our Government this coming two Federal Elections.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    All I could do was to shake my head in disbelief in what I was hearing. So now Obamacare is a Republican Plan and not Obama and Company.

Agreed, but that means we have to primary the RINO's out of existence or we'll just elect the other party that wants unwarranted power and wealth.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

:lmfao: yeah right.... Our "elections" have resulted in this mess.... Why would ANYONE expect "elections" to fix the problem?

We don't have a "leadership" problem in this country... we have a "systematic" problem which will never be fixed by any elected leader, because the solutions are in direct conflict of their own interests. Hell, most of them don't even recognize that we have a "systematic" problem. Like you... they believe we have a bi-partisan leadership problem.

"If only Republicans had majority control... then we could fix the world"... or... "If only all the Crips moved out of Compton (and the Bloods stayed)... then Compton would become the cleanest, safest neighborhood in the world right?"​

In America's short history, off the top of my head I can think of 2 very distinctive times when this country was plagued by a clear systematic problem.... Neither resolution was solved by the election process.

Once in 1776
    1352338909_Battle_of_New_Orleans.jpg

And again in 1861
    Spotspost.jpg

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Why is it a single payer system? It's not, million of taxpayers are paying for it.

While yes, the tax payers pays for the medical expenses with their money, but the government collects the money(taxes, fines) and "pays" the medical field.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    :lmfao: yeah right.... Our "elections" have resulted in this mess.... Why would ANYONE expect "elections" to fix the problem?

We don't have a "leadership" problem in this country... we have a "systematic" problem which will never be fixed by any elected leader, because the solutions are in direct conflict of their own interests. Hell, most of them don't even recognize that we have a "systematic" problem. Like you... they believe we have a bi-partisan leadership problem.
    "If only Republicans had majority control... then we could fix the world"... or... "If only all the Crips moved out of Compton (and the Bloods stayed)... then Compton would become the cleanest, safest neighborhood in the world right?"​

In America's short history, off the top of my head I can think of 2 very distinctive times when this country was plagued by a clear systematic problem.... Neither resolution was solved by the election process.

Once in 1776
    1352338909_Battle_of_New_Orleans.jpg

And again in 1861
    Spotspost.jpg

Not to be nit-picky, the first painting is actually from the war of 1812.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    While yes, the tax payers pays for the medical expenses with their money, but the government collects the money(taxes, fines) and "pays" the medical field.

It can easily be argued that we already had a single payer system. The government basically dictates what doctors and hospitals are reimbursed, as all insurance carriers pay based off a percentage of the contracted medicare rates, which the government sets. The proposed difference is that instead of insurance companies keeping the profits, our government gets to squander them. It's simply a way to feed the federal machine and keep it fat and happy.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    There is no SPS in the world that works as well as our system today.

Hunh? The US healthcare system, ranked 37th in the world, isn't a good one. It is better than Slovenia (38th). Of the countries that have a better healthcare system, some employ a single-payer system.

A country in decline often takes some time to recognize it. It tends to continue thinking it's doing well in all areas, when others have surpassed it in some of these areas.

Top Bottom