12   0   0

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Those three should be locked up along side of all the others they put behind bars.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here's another view of it, too. They're hopefully gonna get the jail time they deserve. It looks like at least one of the officers might have been trying to set him up to murder him, too.

Bloomfield New Jersey police were immediately aggressive with Jeter, one cop is heard telling Jeter to quit trying to take his gun as if he’s setting the stage for a justified shooting.

Man Facing Five Years Released, Cops Charged » The Rundown Live

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As a former New Jersey resident, this is very typical of NJ cops. Testosterone driven, jumpy, and over the top is the norm, not the exception. So happy I'm a Hoosier now!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, just like I have to worry about being shot by every law-abiding gun carrier I've ever interacted with. :rolleyes:

Good people have to worry about bad cops and good cops have to worry about bad people. In a perfect world the bad cops and the bad people would choose different careers and make better life choices.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    These cops need to go to jail and we should be sure that the inmates see this video. Let them suffer the same treatment they dished out.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It was from BK. I don't think he minces words or beats around the bush. If he meant every pukin' cop in the country was a JBT, I would think he would have said it that way.

Yeah, I know who it was from. I try not to take the same attitude with gun owners but maybe I'll try it out for a while.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thats not how it was put and you know it.

Yeah, I know who it was from. I try not to take the same attitude with gun owners but maybe I'll try it out for a while.

I knew it was a slight dig, but now you've validated his point, although it's apparent your comment was sarcastic in nature.

These cops are dirty and I hope they all get jail time and suffer the fate they inflicted on others. A dirty cop is nothing more than a criminal. I've known of and have had personal relationships with people who have been set up by dirty cops. There officers need to be weeded out and separated from their police powers. I think we can all agree with that.

Top Bottom