• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Marching in the street over what?

Free riding ranchers who want something for nothing? Or, feds claiming land that they do not have title to?

If you want to march anywhere, march into court file a suit to quiet title.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Marching in the street over what?

Free riding ranchers who want something for nothing? Or, feds claiming land that they do not have title to?

If you want to march anywhere, march into court file a suit to quiet title.

Property is what makes power.

If the rancher owned the land either by fiat currency or default bloodlines, the marches of boots and bullets should ensue against a thief of a government.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I find it interesting that one rancher and his family apparently merits some 200 Federal men and snipers to police the area. I honestly could care less whether he has the rights to the land or not, that is bloody ridiculous. And that's setting aside the utter farce of the roped off "1st Amendment Zone" they setup. For that alone there is much owed.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If it isn't his land it isn't his land. Doesn't make a lick of difference if your father and grandfather used it. They had permission. You no longer do.

I'm not going to protest on behalf of somebody demanding the right to something they have no legal claim or ownership of.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Rancher family said:
    And there we were. They had weapons. We only had cameras. We were powerless and outnumbered. We WERE HELPLESS.

'Wake up America,' says family involved in BLM cattle dispute | KSL.com

There you go folks. "Illegal" grazing or not. This show of force should scare the sh##&/&!&!&t out all of us.

Some of you say, well I'm not a rancher, I don't care.

Ah yes, I believe the line goes something like this....

"When they came for the _____ I didn't care. I wasn't ________. When they came for me I yelled for help and there was nobody there....."

Believe me folks, when the government starts door to door gun knocks and property seizures, it will be too late.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

There you go folks. "Illegal" grazing or not. This show of force should scare the sh##&/&!&!&t out all of us.

"When they came for the _____ I didn't care. I wasn't ________. When they came for me I yelled for help and there was nobody there....."

Believe me folks, when the government starts door to door gun knocks and property seizures, it will be too late.

Illegal grazing, to the tune of 1 million dollars, AND threats of a WAR with the Feds by the rancher are what prompted the show of force.

The "free speech zone" thing and the arrest of his son for videotaping the roundup are utter BS and scare me a lot more than than the armed Feds. They have been asking nicely for Mr. Bundy to behave in accordance with the law since 1998. He has flipped them the bird and made threats. How did he think this would end?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So this guy trespasses for 20 years, gets him cattle seized then tries to foment anit-gov dissent under the guise of big gov't taking away free speech and "state soveignty"?

It sounds to me like the Feds used to proper amount of force to keep things under control given the size of the operation, his attitude and aggressiveness and potential for protesters. As for the "free speech area", it sounds like they set up a zone for people to come and protest and without interfering.

If your dog poops on lawn for 20 years, expect me to display force and cordon off an area for you and your friends to protest.

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

^^^^^This^^^^^

Whether or not this rancher is right or wrong, there is no reason for the brutal response to protesters by the BLM. this is the same group that shot the mentally disturbed unarmed guy 7 times recently.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    there is no reason for the brutal response to protesters by the BLM.

I would like to be directed towards the evidence documenting this "brutal" response. The son claims to have been roughed up by the Feds, but I haven't seen the video or pics documenting his injuries. What IS well documented is Mr. Bundy's 20+ years of freeloading off of you and me and threats to the .gov of a "range war" if they dare to stop him.

There are lots of people whose rights are trampled on by our .gov everyday who deserve our support and outrage. Thus far, I don't feel that way about Mr. Bundy.:dunno:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    A Delegation of state legislators, lead by Washington State Representative Matt Shea, along with a delegation of current serving Sheriffs, lead by Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, and military and police members of Oath Keepers, are converging on the site of a stand-off between federal law enforcement and Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy, to prevent bloodshed and to stand in defense of hardworking rural Americans who are under assault by a runaway federal government.

Oath Keepers is calling for Boots On The Ground. Because this is a federal incursion we are calling for volunteers from all over America. Anyone who can, please get to Nevada ASAP.
    Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Action Alert: Boots On The Ground Need Donations for food and water at Bundy Ranch Standoff
    More at Oathkeepers.org

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I would like to be directed towards the evidence documenting this "brutal" response. The son claims to have been roughed up by the Feds, but I haven't seen the video or pics documenting his injuries. What IS well documented is Mr. Bundy's 20+ years of freeloading off of you and me and threats to the .gov of a "range war" if they dare to stop him.

There are lots of people whose rights are trampled on by our .gov everyday who deserve our support and outrage. Thus far, I don't feel that way about Mr. Bundy.:dunno:
    He has paid the county for grazing rights,he has been fighting BLM since 1983 in court and WON that is until the desert tortoise.See the BLM does not own ANY land.They MANAGE land for states,the Federal Government has a very narrow list of land they can actual own.He paid for grazing rights to the legal owner of the land the county,but refused to pay the federal government.The county allowed him use of the land...it is the BLM way over stepping their ground here.The governor of NV agrees with that statement.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Lots of evidence of abuse by the BLM.From the over 300 no stopping signs in a area around 500 square miles under penalty of arrest,free speech zone,to the 200+ agents,the motion sensors,sniper,and armored vehicles.Today the BLM is planning on using a private road to access cattle they can not reach otherwise.Around 60 people are blocking that road at the moment,as they have no warrant and no right to use it.As far as video this was taken as dump trucks full of dead cattle where being removed with a backhoe.The guy tazered 3 times is the son.In the end the officers pulled out and arrested no one.It is ugly,and I think the BLM and federal government have over stepped their constitutional grounds.The govenor of Nevada"
    “No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans,” Sandoval said in a Tuesday statement. “The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly.”
    He took particular issue with the government’s decision to establish a specific area in which residents could protest.
    “Most disturbing to me is the BLM’s establishment of a ‘First Amendment Area’ that tramples upon Nevadans’ fundamental rights under the U.S. Constitution,” he said in the statement."

Ranch Riot!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents and Attacked by K9's. - YouTube

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    So this guy trespasses for 20 years, gets him cattle seized then tries to foment anit-gov dissent under the guise of big gov't taking away free speech and "state soveignty"?

It sounds to me like the Feds used to proper amount of force to keep things under control given the size of the operation, his attitude and aggressiveness and potential for protesters. As for the "free speech area", it sounds like they set up a zone for people to come and protest and without interfering.

If your dog poops on lawn for 20 years, expect me to display force and cordon off an area for you and your friends to protest.

If my dog poops on my land for 20 years AFTER the government decided dog poop was illegal, the hell yes im going to tell them to come with all the guns you can come with.
    BLM better recognize that this could be the errant cigarette thrown out the door to ignite a forrest fire given the current frustration and mistrust of the federal government.
    For those of you who have posted IN FAVOR of what the feds have done, shame on you. Every single last one of you loyalists.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If my dog poops on my land for 20 years AFTER the government decided dog poop was illegal, the hell yes im going to tell them to come with all the guns you can come with.
    BLM better recognize that this could be the errant cigarette thrown out the door to ignite a forrest fire given the current frustration and mistrust of the federal government.
    For those of you who have posted IN FAVOR of what the feds have done, shame on you. Every single last one of you loyalists.
    I don't think anyone (at least not me) is in FAVOR of it. I simple don't know the facts and my explanation is just as plausible as Mr. Jones's.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Shame on us? For what? Respecting the rule of law and property ownership? Doesn't matter how long he got away with it, what he's doing is still illegal. They've been on him for years and just now decided to escalate. Not like they just came out of the blue. He's a free loader and seems to have the attitude the Feds owe him something for gracing them with his existence.

It isn't his land. It never was his land. He used to pay for the right to graze on it, but he has been negligent on much of those payments for decades. They are not trying to stop him from grazing his own land.

Let's say you had a patch of woodland. You allowed a man to hunt there for many years for a small fee. Eventually, he just stops paying the fee but still shows up, trespassing. When confronted he says it is his right to hunt there as he had been doing it for many years before. Would you agree he is correct? I sure wouldn't.

The federal response seems very much overkill, yes. Should have just thrown him in jail like any other trespasser. I am not sure what it is that warrants this massive response.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    The issue of concern is the Free speech zones. If you can't see that than you might want to re read the constitution. I kNOW we do not have all the facts on the grazing. So I am reserving my judgement for that. If BLM has evidence than send the Sheriff to arrest him. End of story. There is so much more to this than cattle.
    First our 1st amendment was outlawed anywhere the Secret service is. Now it can be outlawed anywhere. That's the big issue. Everything else is secondary.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    ^^^^^This^^^^^

Whether or not this rancher is right or wrong, there is no reason for the brutal response to protesters by the BLM. this is the same group that shot the mentally disturbed unarmed guy 7 times recently.

Exactly.

The feds fumbled their "in the right" pass when they decided to present a massive show of force against a rural family.

The law is irrelevant after the people who enforce the law start pointing guns at you for merely existing.

Looks like we're in for another Waco.

[video=youtube;tfOVg5R4ngA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfOVg5R4ngA[/video]

I suggest you give this a watch as well. Town hall meeting:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw96xBFaZHE

Last edited:
    Top Bottom