• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    What a douche. Why doesn't this apply to the illegal immigrants? Oh, I get it. He said , "We can't have an American people that violate the law". So that means if you're NOT American you can violate the law all you want?

Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over" - My News 4 - KRNV, Reno, NV

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    "We can't have an American people that violate the law". So that means if you're NOT American you can violate the law all you want?

No, he meant violating the law with impunity is the job of our elected officials, not the "little people".;)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The legal remedy to Mr. Bundy is obvious. Renounce your citizenship, move to Mexico and then cross into the United States of America and demand that the government give you land and cattle.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI

This, is Harry Reid:

art.reid.file.gi.jpg

This, is Harry Reid's brain on 'Senate Majority power':

stock-footage-frying-an-egg-on-a-frying-pan.jpg

ANY questions?

Last edited:

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    Bundy Ranch - What You're Not Being Told - YouTube

Here is a good video discussing Reid's involvement with this whole thing (probably already posted in another thread I'm guessing)...possibly, maybe, just maybe, someone will investigate into this crap. Pretty easy to connect the dots back to the asshat on this one.

Better than good--excellent! And at the end, it challenges law enforcement to investigate all this. I think every sheriff in the country should jump on this, start investigating and start making noise about it. Thanks for posting this link.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I just got an e-mail from the Oathkeepers. They're asking their members to go to the Bundy Ranch to stand watch on a rotating basis in case federal thugs try to sneak back in and pull a Waco.

Man...it's a long way and I'm getting to be an old man. Did this have to happen in Nevada???

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Better than good--excellent! And at the end, it challenges law enforcement to investigate all this. I think every sheriff in the country should jump on this, start investigating and start making noise about it. Thanks for posting this link.

You really think Eric Holder's Justice Dept. will investigate Harry Reid? Seriously?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    You really think Eric Holder's Justice Dept. will investigate Harry Reid? Seriously?

It does seem like a serious conflict of interests there, doesnt it? What really needs to happen in this country is to have a justice department that is separate from the executive branch, and not under the direct control of any other branch. There should be very simple, clear, and easy steps to follow in the event that any one elected official steps over the line, and a means for any other branch to peruse a means to rein them in.

Appointing the person that will investigate crimes committed by the rest of the administration that was also appointed by the same person seems very self-serving, and political office should be anything but self-serving.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eh, Bundy's wrong. And the gov is wrong in how they're handling it.

Really all it comes down to. But, it's a passionate thing for people to get involved in... and may serve as a warning to the gov on what'll happen if they mess with people a bit too much.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Well...Mr. Bundy is now reporting that the federal gun thugs SHOT his prize bulls while they were in a pen and starved calves by keeping them from their mothers while destroying stock tanks and water lines.

The drive to Nevada is starting to sound shorter to me.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well...Mr. Bundy is now reporting that the federal gun thugs SHOT his prize bulls while they were in a pen and starved calves by keeping them from their mothers while destroying stock tanks and water lines.

The drive to Nevada is starting to sound shorter to me.

Reported where? Do you have a link?

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Sounds like claims in Vietnam at the time. They were all prize buffalo.

By the way…did Bundy serve in the military during Vietnam or was he a coward?

Top Bottom