• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I don't Believe it.

“As for Israel, our friendship is rooted deeply in a shared history and shared values. Our commitment to Israel’s security is unshakeable. And we will stand against attempts to single it out for criticism in international forums.” Barack Obama

Obama doesn't lie!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't Believe it.

“As for Hamas, our friendship is rooted deeply in a shared history and shared values. Our commitment to Hamas security is unshakeable. And we will stand against attempts to single it out for criticism in internet forums.” Barack Obama

Obama doesn't lie!
    FIFY

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He has supported the Muslim Brotherhood, Isis in Syria, Al Qaeda in Iraq, why not Hamas in Israel.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    He has supported the Muslim Brotherhood, Isis in Syria, Al Qaeda in Iraq, why not Hamas in Israel.

Werent McCain and the repubs calling on arming isis in syria? Not sure how he supported AQ in Iraq but i coulda missed that .... Hamas is in israel?

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    High-larious! An undersecretary tweets a hashtag, and Obama suddenly becomes a terrorist supporter!

For a lawyer, you surely must be aware that you'll be laughed at and kicked out of court if you came in with that...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    An undersecretary tweets a hashtag, and Obama suddenly becomes a terrorist supporter!

For a lawyer, you surely must be aware that you'll be laughed at and kicked out of court if you came in with that...

He speaks for the Obama Administration. When he speaks, he is Obama.

Tomorrow and the days that follow that, in courtrooms all over this state and this nation, conspiracy prosecutions are going forward on exactly this.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    High-larious! An undersecretary tweets a hashtag, and Obama suddenly becomes a terrorist supporter!

My parents used to say you can tell who a person is by the friends he keeps. Having said that, I'm sure that supporting Hamas is not the "official" position of the Obama administration. He hasn't come this far to start any transparency now.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    He speaks for the Obama Administration. When he speaks, he is Obama.

Tomorrow and the days that follow that, in courtrooms all over this state and this nation, conspiracy prosecutions are going forward on exactly this.

Its fair game if the state or some left wing extremist group accuses a citizen based on something they tweet but heaven forbid any liberal politician or lackey should be held accountable for you know, ANYTHING.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I'm not sure what a hash tag is and why it's important.

Second question first, as someone much younger than me explained, a hashtag is the smartphone equivalent of posting a link to a website on the computer. I was going to be a wiseass and tell you it is a metal place with the serial number and specifications on a breakfast food, but you already had enough grief on my spoof thread!

Obama plainly declared that if the political winds shift in an 'ugly' directions, he will stand with the Moslems. It seems to me that most of the time he comes down on the side not only of Moslems but those who are the most violent and dangerous. It isn't like his appointee's admittedly candid expression of support just popped up out of a vacuum. It would seem that he was appointed for being like-minded.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Settle down. Kirk is just trolling the simple.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Settle down. Kirk is just trolling the simple.

Simple? You mean like accepting at face value that Obama's personal declarations of sympathy with those hostile to the United States? Or are we supposed to be so sophisticated that we exchange a plain truth for the more urbane profession of not believing in such things as people's words meaning things? Obama made the same error with his books that Hitler made with Mein Kampf. Similarly in both cases, those who are most aware deem themselves too sophisticated to believe such things.

Top Bottom