• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Emails show IRS official Lois Lerner called conservatives 'crazies' and 'a**holes' as Eric Holder gets new pressure to investigate | Mail Online

http://twitchy.com/2014/07/30/nonpa...tweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/lerner_email_a.pdf

But let's be fair... it was redacted. She might have said "awesome-holes" or "fun-holes".

I feel the same way about Lois Lerner that she feels about me. Except she gets paid with my tax dollars.

BtzUmO-IgAAsW1H.png:large

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    What's scary is not so much the talk on the conservative radio shows, as Lois Lerner's approach to eliminate any view that differs from hers.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Is there a whacko wing of the GOP? Yep.

Are there ***holes in the GOP? Yep.

Are there ***holes on the radio? Yep.

Will our own crazies take us down before terrorists? Yep.

Keep digging...

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Are there a whack wing of the Lefty-loon democRATS? Yep.

Are there ***holes in the Lefty-loon democRATS? Yep, and a MUCH higher percentage than in the GOP.

Are there ***holes in the Lefty-loon democRAT-driven radio AND televison AND newspapers AND magazines AND blogs? Yep, and a MUCH higher percentage than in the GOP.

Will the Lefty-loon democRATS take us down before the terrorists OR the GOP OR any other group? Yep.

The Lefty-loon democRATS have ALREADY dug the hole, deep, and they're STILL digging.

But hey, in Lois Lerners' 'defense', she hates the Conservatives MUCH less than the Liar-In-Chief and his liberal loon cronies like 'Dirty' Harry Reid, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Dick Durbin, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer, Bobby Rush, Cory Booker, lunatic Eleanor Norton, or thieving scumbag Charles Rangel.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Are there a whack wing of the Lefty-loon democRATS? Yep.

Are there ***holes in the Lefty-loon democRATS? Yep, and a MUCH higher percentage than in the GOP.

Are there ***holes in the Lefty-loon democRAT-driven radio AND televison AND newspapers AND magazines AND blogs? Yep, and a MUCH higher percentage than in the GOP.

Will the Lefty-loon democRATS take us down before the terrorists OR the GOP OR any other group? Yep.

The Lefty-loon democRATS have ALREADY dug the hole, deep, and they're STILL digging.

But hey, in Lois Lerners' 'defense', she hates the Conservatives MUCH less than the Liar-In-Chief and his liberal loon cronies like 'Dirty' Harry Reid, Eric Holder, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Dick Durbin, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer, Bobby Rush, Cory Booker, lunatic Eleanor Norton, or thieving scumbag Charles Rangel.

Quit beatin' around the bush and tell how you really feel, okay?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I say "keep digging" because none of this confirms any form of scandal.

It is not shocking that she doesn't like the GOP. Its not evidence of a crime. She's not even wrong.

This just makes the issue look petty and lacking substance.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Excepting the scandal of using the IRS for political purposes.

It goes to motive and lack of mistake.

No, it doesn't.

Like most Americans, she has political opinions. Duh. That's why she went into politics.

It exposes nothing about the alleged corruption. Lots of people say worse things on INGO, it doesn't mean they are secretly committing crimes.

For months we've been hearing about these emails. This is a letdown.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No, it doesn't.

Like most Americans, she has political opinions. Duh. That's why she went into politics.

It exposes nothing about the alleged corruption. Lots of people say worse things on INGO, it doesn't mean they are secretly committing crimes.

For months we've been hearing about these emails. This is a letdown.

I agree, but this is just another part in the pattern. This is but one e-mail chain of the apparently tens of thousands. People have to pour through them, there will likely be more. She's already expressed interest in e-mail of hiding information from congress. All about the pattern. I don't think there's going to be the magic e-mail that gets the public to say "Oh, well... ****... we should impeach the President..." But they certainly do exhibit that she is not a non-partisan person, and it's possible for her to have influenced the IRS to take political action.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No, it doesn't.

I realize we are playing by the INGO Rules of Evidence, which are nuttier than a Ron Paul speech, but evidence of the head of the IRS using the IRS as a weapon against her political opponents is a scandal.

A President was nearly impeached over this exact issue.

1. She cannot use her position in the government to attack her political enemies.

2. Most Americans do not work as head of the IRS.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/26/lerner-sought-irs-audit-sitting-gop-senator-emails-show/

It exposes nothing about the alleged corruption.

It exposes that L.L. actions were not a mistake and motivated by politics, which in her position as head of the IRS is impermissible.

Lots of people say worse things on INGO, it doesn't mean they are secretly committing crimes.

Those on INGO are not head of the IRS.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I realize we are playing by the INGO Rules of Evidence, which are nuttier than a Ron Paul speech, but evidence of the head of the IRS using the IRS as a weapon against her political opponents is a scandal.

A President was nearly impeached over this exact issue.

1. She cannot use her position in the government to attack her political enemies.

2. Most Americans do not work as head of the IRS.

Lerner sought IRS audit of sitting GOP senator, emails show | Fox News

It exposes that L.L. actions were not a mistake and motivated by politics, which in her position as head of the IRS is impermissible.

Those on INGO are not head of the IRS.

I don't get it. The director/founder/czar of PoliceStateUSA doesn't have a problem with the executive using the tax authorities to hamstring his opponents? Now I guess if she had sent a SWAT team to Mitt Romney's house, a different matter?

This is even more ironic than one of the resident minarchists having no problem with the fed pouring monies into harboring illegal aliens, or local governments founding small businesses on the taxpayer's dime...

What's that saying about consistency being the hobgoblin of little minds?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't get it. The director/founder/czar of PoliceStateUSA doesn't have a problem with the executive using the tax authorities to hamstring his opponents?

I see you are new to INGO. Welcome.

Selective outrage at the Totalitarian State.

The Totalitarian State is never the problem for INGOtarians; the problem is that they themselves do not control it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I happen to have a big problem what's been alleged. I used to help run a tea party group. But don't let that get in the way of a nice disingenuous straw argument.

I commented because the coverage was weak. I read the bombshell email and thought, "that's it?" Not the reaction or the evidence I have been waiting for.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I see you are new to INGO. Welcome.

Selective outrage at the Totalitarian State.

The Totalitarian State is never the problem for INGOtarians; the problem is that they themselves do not control it.

Boom. There it is.

I agree. this firmly establishes motive. We already knew she had opportunity. I mean let's be honest, we all know it was intentional, I just hope they find enough proof to put her away until Obama pardons her.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    When you invoke the Fifth Amendment under oath, you aren't saying, "I don't feel like talking right now," you're saying, "If I answer what you've asked, I'll be admitting to a criminal act." If your hard drive fails right after that and is subsequently physically destroyed, and all the other hard drives that might contain copies of the evidence also fail and are then destroyed, and you conveniently forget that your emails are stored on redundant servers anyway, I'd say you have a scandal. But then, I'm probably just drinking the kool aid.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Lerner is the tip of the corruption iceberg in the central state, but as long as they keep the hammer on her the sheep won't look much further and will even think all is well if Lerner takes a fall.

We get this kind of bull**** because we tolerate this kind of bull****.

Will citizens ever put a stop to it?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Lerner is the tip of the corruption iceberg in the central state, but as long as they keep the hammer on her the sheep won't look much further and will even think all is well if Lerner takes a fall.

We get this kind of bull**** because we tolerate this kind of bull****.

Will citizens ever put a stop to it?

Too many are ok with it, if it's their side doing it.
    They fail to realize, if they can do it, then someone else can.

Don't fight to protect your rights.
    Fight to protect the other guys rights.
    Cause if they can do it to someone else, they can do it to you.

Top Bottom