• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I thought this might go here in Gen. Political Discussion. Here is a video of a interaction/confrontation before the party even gets started. I am wondering if the drivers actions are a result of recent events? Will this become the norm to jump out and question before giving the officer a chance to discuss why he/she pulled you over? Then, not comply, resist, and seek sympathy by spouting your mouth off... especially in front of your children.

I did a search; but, I could not find ... If I error..... well Let's just say I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    LiveLeak.com - "Shoot me down like Michael Brown"

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm trying to see two sides of the story. He gets pulled over initially for not wearing a seat belt. The driver should have immediately gotten back in the car. I'm no officer but I wonder if this officer could have just said nicely, hey i'm pulling you over for a seat belt violation, get back in the car. If this guy knew what it was for maybe he would have been more compliant maybe not. I'm on the side of the officer in this situation because you never know if they guy has a weapon. I just wonder if this situation would have been different if he told him right off the bat that it was for a seatbelt violation. What amazes me is that people dont listen to the cops then get pissed when they are put in handcuffs. Its so stupid. They have radios and will have 5 guys on you in no time. Not much of a choice, but they are drummed up on the hate the media throws out there daily.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Scuba591 said:
    Here is a video of a interaction/confrontation before the party even gets started.

The 'party got started' when the cop decided to initiate a confrontation with a guy who was just minding his own business.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am wondering if the drivers actions are a result of recent events? Will this become the norm to jump out and question before giving the officer a chance to discuss why he/she pulled you over? Then, not comply, resist, and seek sympathy by spouting your mouth off... especially in front of your children.

Norm? No, many people have viewed the Chris Rock video.

I wonder what happened to the child? Hopefully CPS is involved if there is no mother.

Such a Megadumbass to convert a $25 ticket into a misdemeanor and endanger your child. Who could be so stupid? What was his INGO screen name?

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    But...but...bit he was driving without a seatbelt. Do you understand? DRIVING WITHOUT A SEATBELT!!! Can you even imagine how dangerous it is to DRIVE WITHOUT A SEATBELT?!?!?!

THANK GOD we have people in uniform to save us from people DRIVING WITHOUT A SEATBELT.

I only hope I can have more of my property confiscated through taxation to fund more cops on the street to protect us from people DRIVING WITHOUT A SEATBELT!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, yes everyone is the ONE TRUE GUARDIAN OF LIBERTY and being a jackleg and endangering your family is exactly the way INGO exercises its First Amendment rights.

If you are going to don your Wookie Suit and go "stand up for meye rye-eets", then shouldn't you leave the kids at home or with a babysitter?

If you don't like the $25 infraction, then how about writing letters to the General Assembly, starting a blog, posting on INGO about the brutal oppression of seatbelt laws or in true Libertarians fashion--taking off your shoes and forming a drum circle instead of turning infractions into misdemeanors and possibly impacting our parental rights?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Yes, yes everyone is the ONE TRUE GUARDIAN OF LIBERTY and being a jackleg and endangering your family is exactly the way INGO exercises its First Amendment rights.

If you are going to don your Wookie Suit and go "stand up for meye rye-eets", then shouldn't you leave the kids at home or with a babysitter?

If you don't like the $25 infraction, then how about writing letters to the General Assembly, starting a blog, posting on INGO about the brutal oppression of seatbelt laws or in true Libertarians fashion--taking off your shoes and forming a drum circle instead of turning infractions into misdemeanors and possibly impacting our parental rights?

Can you point out the post that claimed this man's behavior was an effective way to stand up for his rights?

What I am saying is that harassing motorists is stupid and will often result in these sorts of escalated situations or deaths. It's not worth it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Can you point out the post that claimed this man's behavior was an effective way to stand up for his rights?

What I am saying is that harassing motorists is stupid and will often result in these sorts of escalated situations or deaths. It's not worth it.

I...don't...knooooowwwww....With socialized medicine, risky behavior has been made socialized as well. That guy not wearing his seat belt might affect my tax burden. Without that belt, if the statistics are to be believe, a minor wreck could turn into thousands of dollars in medical bills...paid for by "my" tax dollars. :popcorn:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I...don't...knooooowwwww....With socialized medicine, risky behavior has been made socialized as well. That guy not wearing his seat belt might affect my tax burden. Without that belt, if the statistics are to be believe, a minor wreck could turn into thousands of dollars in medical bills...paid for by "my" tax dollars. :popcorn:

You better sell all your guns then too.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    But...but...bit he was driving without a seatbelt. Do you understand? DRIVING WITHOUT A SEATBELT!!! Can you even imagine how dangerous it is to DRIVE WITHOUT A SEATBELT?!?!?!

THANK GOD we have people in uniform to save us from people DRIVING WITHOUT A SEATBELT.

I only hope I can have more of my property confiscated through taxation to fund more cops on the street to protect us from people DRIVING WITHOUT A SEATBELT!

Probably from a dept that claims they are overworked and understaffed yet has time for this.

Top Bottom