• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Repulsive.

My former neighbor's kids use to cuss like sailors which would be ok except that they were all under 10. I thought they got it from public school until I met their parents.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'm struggling to believe that this isn't satire.

Is this real life? Are people really this ridiculous? The feminist movement has truly jumped the shark.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Feminists, in and of the fact that they (claim to) want "equality", are not insane. There is no reason that "outdoor plumbing" as opposed to "indoor plumbing" should define superiority.

With that said, I didn't get halfway through the video. I couldn't concentrate on the message enough to watch it.

I'm no prude. I am more than willing to drop an F bomb in conversation, depending on the conversation, but this? This was not conversation. This was mock-outrage for the purpose of shocking people. Had my daughter used that word, that way, at that age, she'd still be spitting soap. (and this is the kid who, at 5 or 6 or so, asked from the back seat, after hearing my reaction to being cut off in traffic:
    "Can I say this just once?"
    ("What?")
    "He's a m___f___er."
    ("No, you can't say that. Those are big people words. When you're a big people, you can say them.")

Lessons learned:
    1) Children are sponges.
    2) When they ask, "Can I say this just once?", the answer of "What?" is automatic permission.
    3) "I don't know, can you?" is preferable, if not grammatically so.

I'm happy to give equal treatment, without apology or malice.
    You should get equal pay for equal work. You should also do equal work to your coworkers. We should not have to walk on eggshells, careful to not have this conversation, make that joke, or have to avert our eyes because you might be walking in front of where we're looking.
    If women get to look at and have thoughts of questionable propriety about their male co-workers, the reverse is also true.

Equality can be a two-edged sword, if you use it as a weapon.

I'd prefer to use it as a rope, by which people can draw themselves together.

Blessings,
    Bill

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Feminists, in and of the fact that they (claim to) want "equality", are not insane. There is no reason that "outdoor plumbing" as opposed to "indoor plumbing" should define superiority.

With that said, I didn't get halfway through the video. I couldn't concentrate on the message enough to watch it.

I'm no prude. I am more than willing to drop an F bomb in conversation, depending on the conversation, but this? This was not conversation. This was mock-outrage for the purpose of shocking people. Had my daughter used that word, that way, at that age, she'd still be spitting soap. (and this is the kid who, at 5 or 6 or so, asked from the back seat, after hearing my reaction to being cut off in traffic:
    "Can I say this just once?"
    ("What?")
    "He's a m___f___er."
    ("No, you can't say that. Those are big people words. When you're a big people, you can say them.")

Lessons learned:
    1) Children are sponges.
    2) When they ask, "Can I say this just once?", the answer of "What?" is automatic permission.
    3) "I don't know, can you?" is preferable, if not grammatically so.

I'm happy to give equal treatment, without apology or malice.
    You should get equal pay for equal work. You should also do equal work to your coworkers. We should not have to walk on eggshells, careful to not have this conversation, make that joke, or have to avert our eyes because you might be walking in front of where we're looking.
    If women get to look at and have thoughts of questionable propriety about their male co-workers, the reverse is also true.

Equality can be a two-edged sword, if you use it as a weapon.

I'd prefer to use it as a rope, by which people can draw themselves together.

Blessings,
    Bill

I agree, with everything written ..... rep sent .....

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I've seen comments the are in FAVOR of this video on sections around the internet. People are actually saying its good because it gets attention and puts the word out on equality. liberalism has twisted people so bad in this country, how sickening.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Some cute girls there. It saddens me to see their innocence raped like that by idealogues. I don't use the term "rape" lightly. Don't they deserve a childhood as well?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    How many shows about murder have those children seen on television? I don't understand why is it child abuse to expose children to a "bad" word, but nobody seems to mind if they are exposed to gory, grisly murders and other horrific crimes on a daily basis on network TV.

(FWIW, it was a turnoff for me also, but I think we give words too much power when we should be more worried about actions.)

Top Bottom