• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So basically a guy wanted for[STRIKE]murdering [/STRIKE] shooting his girlfriend (allegedly), decides to continue his killing spree. He shoots two cops and tries to justify it by claiming he is fighting for some type of demented justice and against manufactured racism.

Disgusting.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Now, if someone printed a shirt that said "Cops Lives Matter Too," I'd buy that.

Out of curiosity I Googled "cops lives matter t-shirt" and look at the first results;
    Untitled2_zps315f19a2.jpg

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Sadly this will happen more and more as this gets played on CNN. I'm afraid this will be the next "war" coming. The entitled thug class vs Law Enforcement. Now you have people calling to disarm the police, have rules of engagement for the lawless and police getting hurt before they want to fire their weapon in self defense. I can think of 3 cases so far that are known. What some, not all, posters on here fail to realize is that 98% of the police locally truly are the last line of defense between the lawless and violations of individual rights under assault by big government. Are their liberals in their ranks sure. One has to wonder what the liberal endgame would be to stifle, neuter and minimize the capability of law enforcement in this country. Its more than a LEO problem. They have to worry of whats going on around them, the safety and security of their family and if they do their job will they be next to be vilified in the media. Additionally the public can and probably will be caught in the middle of such a encounter and face stopping a threat, deciding when its best to bug out and be a witness or render aid to someone down. Just food for thought and my opinion.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    There will never be a shirt that the street rats won't have a problem with. In fact they are so lost in their entitlement that what they want changes daily. We just had another shooting at an Apartment Complex in Elkhart. They average about one a month. If the police patrol and make contact with suspicious people they get accused of harassment. If they don't patrol enough they get accused of not protecting them.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    There will never be a shirt that the street rats won't have a problem with. In fact they are so lost in their entitlement that what they want changes daily. We just had another shooting at an Apartment Complex in Elkhart. They average about one a month. If the police patrol and make contact with suspicious people they get accused of harassment. If they don't patrol enough they get accused of not protecting them.
    Damned if you do
    Damned if you don't

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Do you guys ever get tired of this? I mean really? Does every single opportunity to point at "them" HAVE to be posted just so people can **** and moan about the same old stuff? Two people are dead and the only thing their lives are good for at this point is to prove that "they" are wrong about... whatever the flavor of the day is.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Do you guys ever get tired of this? I mean really? Does every single opportunity to point at "them" HAVE to be posted just so people can **** and moan about the same old stuff? Two people are dead and the only thing their lives are good for at this point is to prove that "they" are wrong about... whatever the flavor of the day is.

The flavor of the day is often unpleasant...and it often does not have to do with current events.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Considering this is my first conversation on this I'm not sure how your complaining about my complaining is any different Que.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/1...d:+LegalInsurrection+(Le·gal+In·sur·rec·tion)

Killer made some facebook posts... saying "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours... let's take 2 of theirs... etc etc... I'm putting pigs in a blanket"

Sick ****. Premeditated murder.

This is going to get ugly as tolerance for the 'hands up, don't shoot' BS is now effectively over across the majority of the people

A man, misled by ... I don't know... the media? Told what to believe in the Garner/Brown cases?.... Kills two officers as retribution.

I don't recall things like this happening often. Direct attack on the authorities over something like these incidents.

And this is just lovely... people already joining in, glad that this happened. Sick.

Rapper The Game to murdered NYPD officers: “I guess y’all ‘can’t breathe’ either.”

Also, the OP image has some salty language in it. Might want to crop it

I wonder if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are happy now.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Considering this is my first conversation on this I'm not sure how your complaining about my complaining is any different Que.

Well let's start with exactly who is this "entitlement crowd"? I see that word used a lot. What are these people entitled too, and why does a having an issue with a shirt make them entitled? A th

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The only "good" news about this whole thing is that the sicko shot himself when he felt cornered, rather than trying to take as many with him as he could. My heart goes out to the families of the officers he executed, and at the same time I sincerely hope Hell has something very special for the once and former murderer.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nothing makes someone a true patriot fighting for a cause quite like murdering your girlfriend and then ambushing two cops while they ate lunch in their patrol car.

Hence why, If I eat lunch in my car, I always do in in a secluded area where I can't be seen.

Top Bottom