• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    A deranged man kills two cops in Brooklyn, and the head of the police union blames the Mayor, while former Mayor Giuliani blames Obama. Let the healing begin...........

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    cocker003.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    A deranged man kills two cops in Brooklyn, and he head of the police union blames the Mayor, while former Mayor Giuliani blames Obama. Let the healing begin...........

Although both of their comments regarding police were reprehensible I don't believe they contributed to this incident. Besides, only conservatives can be held accountable for their words or actions. Everyone knows that.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    How do you even get to healing? The forces of righteousness believe that corrupt cops are making war on minorities in the US. Are they going to stand down now because of events in NYC?

When people were 'just' burning down or looting businesses, or 'just' running over officers with cars or sucker punching officers or kicking them in the face, no one was talking ratcheting it back for healing's sake.

And if, as de Blasio and Sharpton claim it was an isolated case, then the 'movement' bears no responsibility and needs to continue on its historic mission to save the US from militarized racist cops.

This whole episode from Ferguson on has been an abomination. Let the protesters/rioters heal themselves and apologize to all the innocents they victimized in their lawless actions. Then maybe we can talk about healing.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    You could talk about looters, rioters and I could talk about rogue/scared cops, but then we'd just be talking passed each other. Blue state, red states. Tea baggers, Libtards. Don't wanna do that. Doesn't help. Let the fringes yell at each other. Let the moderates (left/right) make policy. Kumbayah MF'r.....lol

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Obama chose his side against local law enforcement back with the "beer summit" ridiculous butting into local issues where he could race bait.

Only fair he gets called on it when his rhetoric erodes public trust in law enforcement and the rule of law. Same for other politicians and celebrities.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Obama chose his side against local law enforcement back with the "beer summit" ridiculous butting into local issues where he could race bait.

Only fair he gets called on it when his rhetoric erodes public trust in law enforcement and the rule of law. Same for other politicians and celebrities.

If you believe it's his rhetoric that's been eroding public trust in law enforcement. Especially in black neighborhoods, than you been living in a cave.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Oh, brother! Somebody watched MSNBC all morning and knows everything about how police should be doing their jobs.

Not saying that. I'm open to the conversation w/o prejudging either side. Love me, I'm a liberal, sorta..I learn more from folks that disagree with me than from folks that agree with me. I already know what they think and why.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :facepalm:

So... correct me if I'm wrong on your process here......

The president, attorney general, missouri governor, new york mayor (lefties, the lot of them) have been running down the police and grand jury and the criminal justice system for months....
    Something terrible happens as a result of the environment of hatred that they created.....
    They are rightfully called to the carpet for their rhetoric of divisiveness.... and somehow..... the people calling them out are the cause of the problem and not promoting healing..........

And you wonder why that line of thinking is being laughed at and rejected by more and more people every day......

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Someone I know on FB, posted on CopBlock so the thread popped up in my feed. Man are they in a frenzy over there. They are wanting more dead cops still. There was even mention that the cops may have shot themselves just to make the protesters look bad.

2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy

I would have to disagree. Obama is very much on the side of police and their abuse of powers and it took the Supreme Court to get them both in check:
    Obama administration asks Supreme Court to allow warrantless cellphone searches - The Washington Post

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/25/justice/supreme-court-cell-phones/

The FOP was also against this and so they no longer receives their $100 a year contribution.

Last edited:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    There can be no healing while people are still sticking knives in the wound. Obama has shown himself to be racist-in-chief and brought other well known race-baiters like Al Sharpton (and I really cannot use the title Rev. with him) to the forefront. In true Obama style, the blame lies anywhere and everywhere else.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you believe it's his rhetoric that's been eroding public trust in law enforcement. Especially in black neighborhoods, than you been living in a cave.

So well known authority figures expressing an opinion doesn't help spread and mainstream an idea? Huh. Think of all the billions wasted on celebrity endorsement deals.

Top Bottom