Obama to cut short Official State Business trip to India to pay respects...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    Obama to cut short India trip to pay call on Saudi Arabia

ok...I need y'all to learn me something...

When Joplin, MO was destroyed and 139 Americans were killed and thousands (if not tens of thousands) of Americans were left homeless and the country needed strong leadership and to know their president was working to help them...Obama was too busy "being cool" by tossing back pints of Guinness in Europe. (Obama Eyes Disaster At Home While Traveling Abroad : NPR)

At Nelson Mandela's Funeral, Obama was too busy behaving like a frickin' 13 year old and flirting with some blond bimbo prime minister (Flirty Obama owes us an apology | New York Post)

Now, when King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, the keeper of Mecca and Medina, dies, Obama rushes through state business, cutting short negotiations with India (up and coming world power, critical relationship since they are a super up-and-coming industrial and political power, and are on the fence between us and Russia and leaning toward Russia), so he can run to pay respects to King Abdullah...who has already been buried.

What is the deal with that?

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I agree with Rambone - for the most part. Someone's gonna be griping no matter what a President chooses. There's been times that he's been clearly over the line - playing golf vs [crisis du jour] for example.

But someone's going to gripe no matter what.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    He hasn't had the opportunity to grovel before a middle-eastern potentate for awhile...

Plus this will serve to underscore his snub of Netanyahu all the more and send a message to all his fanboys in the ME.

Last edited:

Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States

I applaud your attempts to find a silver lining.

As far as I can tell, it seems this new "agreement", pending approval by legislatures, seems to be "you will let us know where nuclear material goes in India, and in return you won't sue us if the materials we sell you go buggy."

Hardly a landmark agreement. At least not as Obama-style (my new word for incompetent, dishonest, screw-up that some liar-in-chief or his Ministry of Truth tries to tell you is an "accomplishment") as the deal he cut with Russia: "we will destroy a significant part of the nuclear stockpile that keeps us safe, at significant expense, and you will send a semi-important official to push a big red Staples button on stage with Hilary Clinton."

Dood...Obama's pot dealer must be rich.

Top Bottom