• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Someone who supports Sanders believes I'm evil. They think I am stealing their money, should pay way more than I currently do in taxes, and essentially demand that I leave my family to work more to maintain current status quo.

Yes, it is time to come to that because the left has been attacking me and my family non-stop for forty years. Game on.

If a thief steals your tractor, you go get your tractor back and confront the thief. If his buddies are sitting there telling him to rob me, the buddies are just as evil as the thief.

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Just to stimulate conversation....

I've read on INGO that people should be able to refuse business to other people for being gay.

Is this really any different?

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Yes it is BBI. As well as you and Kut should know dealing with the folks you have to deal with daily.

It is my belief if we lose two more I.Q. points as an average across the US population we will revert to Neanderthals.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It is my belief if we lose two more I.Q. points as an average across the US population we will revert to Neanderthals.

Neanderthals would thrive in our current system. They would have ample opportunity for food, shelter, and their work ethic would make us all feel lazy. Our country would be better off if we were more neanderthalish

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She wants more of his money taken away by force, to give her a better life.

I don't know how you reconcile how he's despicable but she's innocent?

Sorry, he's a despicable "Christian" (how about that?). And you have no idea her motives for being a Bernie supporter. Any "man" that leaves a disabled woman stranded on the side of the road, regardless of her political affiliation or other views, isn't a man at all. He's a person that has no honor, is weak minded, and lacks an understanding of common decency.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    The disabled card was played because it's all they had.

She was driving, standing and talking normal. Seemed to be perfectly capable of most things to me.

Maybe the problem is how easy it is to be considered "disabled".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just to stimulate conversation....

I've read on INGO that people should be able to refuse business to other people for being gay.

Is this really any different?

I think it is. In the gay reference, the owner has made clear his prohibitions prior to undertaking the task. In this instance, assumedly, the terms were agreed upon and the service put into motion, prior to the owners exceptions being made known to the customer. Had the tow company made the customer aware, at the onset, like in the gay instance, then the customer could have made other arrangements in short order. By failing to do so he, upon his refusal, purposefully inconvenienced the customer. For this to be similar to the gay instance, a bakery would have to agree to make a cake, prepare it partially, and when the customer is preparing to pay say "sorry, you're gay I'm not completing this service."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The disabled card was played because it's all they had.

She was driving, standing and talking normal. Seemed to be perfectly capable of most things to me.

Maybe the problem is how easy it is to be considered "disabled".

My mom can drive, stand, and talk.... And she's disabled. She has a serious heart condition that can be an issue if she undergoes continuous strenuous activity. She also works full time as a principal, and needs no govt benefits. Don't assume by looking at a person that you can determine their worthiness to be considered disabled.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    My mom can drive, stand, and talk.... And she's disabled. She has a serious heart condition that can be an issue if she undergoes continuous strenuous activity. She also works full time as a principal, and needs no govt benefits. Don't assume by looking at a person that you can determine their worthiness to be considered disabled.

And my aunt married some loser who quit working and became "disabled".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And my aunt married some loser who quit working and became "disabled".

Point being, you are unqualified to determine ones level of disability (or not) simply based on the logic that they can "drive, stand, and talk."

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Point being, you are unqualified to determine ones level of disability (or not) simply based on the logic that they can "drive, stand, and talk."

I'm qualified to have my opinion. The fact remains that the only reason we even know she's disabled is because it helps the story they want to tell.

If she's so bad off that being on the side of the road isn't good for her then maybe she shouldn't be driving.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm qualified to have my opinion. The fact remains that the only reason we even know she's disabled is because it helps the story they want to tell.

You are free to have your opinion, but let's not frame it as fact given your (and my) limited knowledge of the situation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And btw, the woman has Crohn's Disease. Not something you want to be stranded on the side of the road with, and certainly makes including it in the story, apt.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    But not the responsibility of the tow truck owner/driver.

We have to see what we're asking for. We want freedom until it affects us. It won't work that way.

Who has made that claim? He has every right to refuse service, and I (and anyone else) has every right to call him an O'Dules drinking candy pants who's father failed to teach him the duties of a man.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would you JD, do the same thing this driver did? I'd like to know how many people would do the same thing this guy did.

Kut (doubts many would)

Top Bottom