The HRC / Democratic Primary / General Election Megathread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As suggested by GFGT, here is a thread to discuss all things related to the downfall of our republic...

...I mean the 2016 DNC.

As danielocean03 might say... let 'er rip!

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    The latest Democrat presidents and the current Democrat candidates are not really our problem. The problem is that our electorate is ignorant enough to keep electing them.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I will be watching this event as much the as I watched the Republican convention. . . . not one minute. I can not stomach the bull**** talking points from either side. I will catch the highlights the next day on radio.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Let's see if the Li'l Johnsons show up to blast HRC, or if they follow the lead of their fake libertarian messiah and refuse to throw stones her direction.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This thread is like an hour old and neither of the two INGO democrats are here yet? What gives?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Since the DNC hasn't started yet, and this thread needs something to discuss I thought I would throw this out there.

It has been stated often that it is only a matter of time until Texas flips to a blue state due to the ever increasing Hispanic vote and the influx of Democrats moving from California. Once that happens, and it may be sooner than we think, the national government will become a wing of the Democrat party. Even in a solid red state such as Indiana, it is clear that we are likely to be represented by two Democrat senators and a Democrat governor is not unthinkable.

So what then? Do we just accept the fact that national politics will become a version of Chicago politics? Do we reform the Republican party to try to attract a less conservative electorate? Blow up the Republican party altogether and start a new one? Switch our party affiliation to Democrat so that we can have influence in their primaries? If everyone did the latter we would all belong to the same political party, thus resulting in something along the lines of not having parties at all. I'm curious about what others think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom