Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sounds like they got SLAPPed.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

During the lengthy hearing, Judge Moore pressed Mohamed’s lawyer, Fort Worth attorney Susan Hutchison, to provide any facts that would suggest that Hanson and the other defendants had said anything false or defamatory about Mohamed or his son during the television broadcasts. After spending a painfully embarrassing 15 minutes flipping through reams of paper, Mohamed’s lawyer was unable to provide any such evidence.
    That would have me either feeling uncomfortable for the PA or laughing at him...

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    That would have me either feeling uncomfortable for the PA or laughing at him...
    Well "her". Wait. I don't know that for sure. We'll have to check with her--dammmit--that person to verify her preferred pronoun.
    I'm voting Dedo Medio. No, really.

I find it abhorrent that any attorney would FILE a defamation lawsuit without evidence of what EACH AND EVERY DEFENDANT said that was false or defamatory, let alone not having that information at your fingertips when the hearing is held.

Sanctions and fees.
    "I was unarmed except for my wits...so I was unarmed."

Wait. What just happened?

The judge dismissed the case.

Hold on. Does that mean we won't get millions? You said there'd be millions.

Just...shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    I find it abhorrent that any attorney would FILE a defamation lawsuit without evidence of what EACH AND EVERY DEFENDANT said that was false or defamatory, let alone not having that information at your fingertips when the hearing is held.

Sanctions and fees.
    Pfft... you defense guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Pfft... you defense guys....
    While i will admit my bias...my bias is correct.
    "I was unarmed except for my wits...so I was unarmed."

Can we sue based on horrible nicknames bestowed? Clock boy... Lamest super hero sidekick ever.
    My nuts are the great uniter.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Can we sue based on horrible nicknames bestowed? Clock boy... Lamest super hero sidekick ever.
    Well, it's kinda convenient. Short. To the point. He's a boy. And his fame is about a "clock". That sorta looked like a bomb on purpose. Likely to get money. From lawsuits. Like this one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2