• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    That presupposes that wrongdoing on her part would sway voter opinion. I don't think it will.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Publicity stunt unfortunately...
    Highly doubtful.

Assange/Wikileaks has put out multiple valid info releases before, like the document release that showed how the DNC was helping Hillary/hampering Bernie Sanders which resulted in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's resignation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Highly doubtful.

Assange/Wikileaks has put out multiple valid info releases before, like the document release that showed how the DNC was helping Hillary/hampering Bernie Sanders which resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultzes' resignation.
    And yet people (including Sanders) continue to support her in the face of glaring damning evidence. :nuts:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    **Breaking news** Hillary Clinton s not done yet...Stay tuned.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Doesn't matter.....You could have video of her offing a couple of Nuns while eating a spotted owl and smoking crack, and still 90% of the Libs would still vote for her...

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    What makes me sick is the choice between two lousy candidates. However, I'm convinced she's the worst of the two. It will be interesting to see what he's got. SEIndSam is right, though. My sister was a Bernie supporter and now rabidly supports Hillary, even though we know how she and her gang treated him. She even defended her campaign hiring the disgraced DNC chair who helped her.

He could come out with proof she had Ron Brown offed and the left would still support her. That's because character and truth simply do not matter to many of them. At all.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What makes me sick is the choice between two lousy candidates. However, I'm convinced she's the worst of the two. It will be interesting to see what he's got. SEIndSam is right, though. My sister was a Bernie supporter and now rabidly supports Hillary, even though we know how she and her gang treated him. She even defended her campaign hiring the disgraced DNC chair who helped her.

He could come out with proof she had Ron Brown offed and the left would still support her. That's because character and truth simply do not matter to many of them. At all.

Who said there were two candidates?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Because your are trying to use logic to explain the rational of your sister and other D supporters of Bernie.
    It does not work.

Unfortunately the only 2 that will matter I guess.

There is really no one else in this thing.

^This

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    That presupposes that wrongdoing on her part would sway voter opinion. I don't think it will.

I don't want to vote for trump but probably will shy of him coming out strongly against something I am firm in my stance on. I suspect the left wing voters...many at least...are the same for Hillary. It just doesn't matter as to them Trump is the anti Christ. Vice versa for those on the right.

Top Bottom