• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Chris Christie should be sent to pasture. Trump needs to avoid the very appearance of corruption. In my opinion Newt Gingrich should also be avoided

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It will be nice to see a SECDEF who is better qualified for that job than I am.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Dr Carson for Surgeon General. And Ted Cruz for Attn General. Okay the last one maybe wishful thinking turned into hallucination by lack of sleep and too much caffeine. ETA never mind those aren't cabinet positions. Blame the aforementioned infliction.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Chris Christie should be sent to pasture. Trump needs to avoid the very appearance of corruption. In my opinion Newt Gingrich should also be avoided

Yep, that's the smart route. And Guiliuiani. Reince, I'm good with as Chief of Staff....but if he goes with that Brietbart clown.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dr Carson for Surgeon General. And Ted Cruz for Attn General. Okay the last one maybe wishful thinking turned into hallucination by lack of sleep and too much caffeine. ETA never mind those aren't cabinet positions. Blame the aforementioned infliction.

I think Cruz will be on the outside looking in. I really don't see the point of putting Carson in as surgeon general. That's kinda a giveaway job with nothing really noteworthy to do but give PSAs. If people liked his political ideas, he should be in a position where he can chase them.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I would hope Carson might head up the overhaul of ACA, no real need for him to have a cabinet position that wastes his knowledge base.

I don't know if this is even a possibility, but I would like to see him leave most of the politicians on the outside looking in. There are probably a few positions where they make sense, but if you are going to "drain the swamp" the cabinet seems like as good place to start as any.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Would be interesting to see if Mike Rowe finds as way into the administration. While not a "traditional" choice by any means, his simple, yet logical communication style would be a great way to connect with the common working class folks that are already suspicious of the "elites" that will likely be a part of the administration.

Top Bottom