The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm boycotting this thread until such time as it is inconvenient for me to continue the boycott.

Or maybe sooner, depending on my mood.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Or, the orange god-king worship thread. Originally posted by jamil

Ok, I challenge you, jludo, kut and any others who believe there are people who actually believe this to please identify them.

I personally believe there are a few on here who had the foresight to think Trump actually had a chance and are now happy. There are others who adopted a pro Trump stance after the primaries (as did I) and are now hopeful. Some were never Hillary and are glad she is not the President elect.

I only suggest that we adopt a wait and see attitude. We will remain ever vigilant ans see what happens. If you believe that anyone you may have in mind would never make any mistakes you are delusional. Trump will make many decisions some tremendous, some good, some not so good, some bad, and probably horrendous.

I personally like GWB. It took the left nearly 5 years to turn Americans against him. He made some decisions that I believe were really bad, but overall a good President. He trusted democrats.

I believe that GHWB made 1 mistake that ruined his legacy. He trusted democrats.

Ronald Reagan is the greatest President of my lifetime, but he made at least one horrendous decision, He trusted democrats.

Edit: In with the first relevant comment.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    christmas6.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ok, I challenge you, jludo, kut and any others who believe there are people who actually believe this to please identify them.

Prefatory question to the mods: would naming the people I believe idolize Trump to a godlike proportion be considered a personal attack?

I'm more than happy to do so; there are 2 in particular who appear to have limitless acceptance of what he does and says.

I only suggest that we adopt a wait and see attitude. We will remain ever vigilant ans see what happens. If you believe that anyone you may have in mind would never make any mistakes you are delusional. Trump will make many decisions some tremendous, some good, some not so good, some bad, and probably horrendous.

So, Trump has made some decisions as president-elect. I'd say mostly good.

That's the odd thing here - I think his decisions are actually pretty good. His words/actions leading up to the decisions are problematic.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. Let me just state, for the record, that we never determined what the "F" in PaulF stood for last thread. Hopefully this thread will fix that problem.

Additionally, PAUL LOCKED A THREAD AND HE ISN'T A MOD!!!!! :runaway::runaway:

Uh....he had permissions. His thread his call on the new one........:p

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Prefatory question to the mods: would naming the people I believe idolize Trump to a godlike proportion be considered a personal attack?

I'm more than happy to do so; there are 2 in particular who appear to have limitless acceptance of what he does and says.

So, Trump has made some decisions as president-elect. I'd say mostly good.

That's the odd thing here - I think his decisions are actually pretty good. His words/actions leading up to the decisions are problematic.

I have not noticed, but if someone has been saying good things I may not have noticed as much as I have the ones who have had nothing good at all to say.

BTW it is nice to see you post something positive, even though it is qualified.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom