• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    I will be honest and say that I am a bit disappointed that Megan Kelly is headed over to NBC to drink the Kool-Aid. Prior to her head-butting with President Elect Trump, she seemed to be fairly moderate reporter who leaned towards the conservative side. What say you?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    For the last couple of years she seemed to be leaning towards the left more and more. This is not a shocker at all for her to leave FOX.
    Wonder who will take her time slot????? They should give Hannity his time slot back to 9pm and the new person take his time slot now.
    Who will it be female or male?

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Kelly was a moderate conservative, in a company full of hard conservatives. She wasn't afraid to ask the hard questions that journalists are *supposed* to ask.

Reportedly FNC offered her north of $20M/year, and every other network said they couldn't match the financial offer from Fox...she went to NBC anyway. She will get a Sunday night show, a daily show, and be involved in their political coverage. She will also provide a conservative female voice to a network who, let's face it, ain't exactly exuding conservatism.

I'm kinda surprised Tomi hasn't been announced as Kelly's FNC replacement yet - she seems to be a natural fit.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kelly was a moderate conservative, in a company full of hard conservatives. She wasn't afraid to ask the hard questions that journalists are *supposed* to ask.

Reportedly FNC offered her north of $20M/year, and every other network said they couldn't match the financial offer from Fox...she went to NBC anyway. She will get a Sunday night show, a daily show, and be involved in their political coverage. She will also provide a conservative female voice to a network who, let's face it, ain't exactly exuding conservatism.

I'm kinda surprised Tomi hasn't been announced as Kelly's FNC replacement yet - she seems to be a natural fit.

I had heard that Kelly said it wasn't about the money. Obviously. She wanted better hours so she could do more "mom" things. My wording, not hers. FOX wanted to keep her on prime time.

Speaking of prime time. Tomi ain't got it. Yet. She needs a few more years of hard knocks to smooth out the rough edges before she can compete in prime time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Nope, she doesn't have the chops for it. She, by her own admission, isn't a newsperson. She's only does opinion pieces.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    From one "fake news site" to another. Dont watch any of the mainstream media anyhow, so who cares....i know i dont

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Megyn has been working her own brand for years. Her mannerism has trended more and more left, pretty much culminating at the Republican debate, using all gotcha liberal talking points. She'll fit in well at NBC.

I hope some creative soul pieces together a compilation YouTube video of Megyn's facial expressions as she "covered" anouncements through this past election.

[video=youtube;j2bFYQZcAwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2bFYQZcAwU[/video]

[video=youtube;cQawOQ2vyfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQawOQ2vyfw[/video]

Last edited:

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    d.kaufman, I laughed out loud at your avatar, however...
    michelle-obama-dont-find-that-funny-5559515.png

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The least surprising move in this particular business ever.
    This was basically akin to watching a mouse steal cheese in extreme slow motion.

Top Bottom