• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    New albany is a weird place, they just finished butchering a 4 lane road through town, making it one lane in each direction, and added bike lanes on both sides. Another road in town used to be nice and wide, but they put traffic islands all down the middle of it, making it narrow and more dangerous for people parking along the road. The Obama thing does not surprise me at all.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apparently, Obama's stimulus package gave the city $1.7 million, which they used to create 64 new jobs, and finish a city works project that has $41 million in planned private investment. Funny thing, that part of the works project actually did include a sewer project.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    What does a road named after Obama in New Albany have to do with "every major city"? I fail to see the connection.

i'm just hoping it doesn't become as prevalent as Washingto, Lincoln, Grant, King, etc. You know, people who were actualky GOOD for the country, and seem to have a street named after them in most major cities, and many smaller ones.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Like him or not, the first "African American" (quotes, because everyone argues over what description is okay) is going to have streets named after him.

Top Bottom