• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    You'll note I did not use the adjective "their" as in the Democratic party symbol.
    Instead, I used the contraction "they're" meaning "they are".

O.K. enough of the grammar lesson for the day.
    I was posting about the now 60+ Democrats who have publicly announced they will boycott the inauguration of Donald J. Trump.
    Some have stated in front of cameras that they do not consider Trumps election legitimate.

I am actually glad to see these morons being this vocal.
    Their base is shrinking by the day, due largely to sophomoric antics.
    The more they act like petulant little brats, the more of their base they lose.

Donald Trump was not my first choice for President. He wasn't even my second choice. I voted for him nonetheless.
    I do think this latest temper tantrum the Dems are throwing will backfire on them. They just never seem to learn.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You'll note I did not use the adjective "their" as in the Democratic party symbol.

I was posting about the now 60+ Democrats who have publicly announced they will boycott the inauguration of Donald J. Trump.
    Some have stated in front of cameras that they do not consider Trumps election legitimate.

Donald Trump was not my first choice for President. He wasn't even my second choice. I voted for him nonetheless.
    I do think this latest temper tantrum the Dems are throwing will backfire on them. They just never seem to learn.

I don't think it will backfire on them...Their base eats that crap up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Yeah, I really don't think so. What makes you believe this? I thinks most of their supporters condone this behavior.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't think it will backfire on them...Their base eats that crap up.

Beat me to it. I do think it's a childish move. They could've attended, respecting the tradition of peaceful transition, and got to work later on the things they oppose.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I haven't seen the list, but I would imagine that it's well populated with representatives of various city machines and corrupt organizations. I remember the almost comical run of Dan Rostenkowski's last election, at the end of it all with prison a short time away, he still won. Machine politics are strong.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    We are talking about a collection of incompetent boobs. Their mindless base will think they are doing the "right thing" and fighting for "justice". I hope they boycott the house and senate too, we'll still have a quorum.

So different from how we behaved in 2008. Yet some, even on this forum, insist there is no difference between GOP and Dem.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

They didn't go far enough. They should resign in protest.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Im a millennial. I blame participation trophies and people who get butthurt when they see someone giving their child a spankin in public. I paid for every stupid decision i made via a belt to the backside and guess what?! I voted trump lol

I was born in '87. Call me whatever you want, just not late for supper. :)

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'll be glad when the Democrats wrap this inauguration deal up, that way they can focus their outrage on their own party for torpedoing Bernie Sanders and Hillary getting spoon-fed debate questions. . .friggin' jackasses.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I am thoroughly enjoying watching the left melt down over the election results....its like payback for the past 8 years.

I'd like to think that their base will realize how childish they are being and stop supporting them. The problem is that most of their base are big babies as well.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    All they have to do is explain that Trump is a trigger for them and everyone will say,

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Can we let you sit in a special room to feel better about yourself for a while?"

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Whiners gonna whine
    haters gonna hate
    leaders gonna lead

CWHeebiWEAAYSe-.jpg

I'm a millennial, hopefully that doesn't hurt my credibility too bad.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom