• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Strikes me funny that all day I've been hearing different liberals on the radio wanting to know what the Trump healthcare plan is.

When the Dems crafted their plan, as I recall, Pelosi said they had to pass it so they can see what's in it.

Dems are such phonies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Strikes me funny that all day I've been hearing different liberals on the radio wanting to know what the Trump healthcare plan is.

When the Dems crafted their plan, as I recall, Pelosi said they had to pass it so they can see what's in it.

Dems are such phonies.

Let's include a clause in it to repeal the NFA as well. After all, in the dems plans it had stuff about student loans and precious metals, IIRC. Bet they wouldn't like it if the right started doing things the way they did.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville

Dems are such phonies.

You do know that hypocrisy goes hand in hand with liberalism, right?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That monstrosity had to have been on the shelf, pre-written, for some time before they passed it. You don't just sit down and crank out 2500 pages of legalize in a week or two and have it ready to go be a law. With all the conservative, libertarian, or what have you think tanks out there, none of them have some antidote ready to go?

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    From the obvious plant at paul ryan's town hall to every out of work or under-employed person whining about 'mah healthcare' this ACA crap has been grating on my nerves. When my son was born needing heart surgery I didn't whine, I got a real job with good insurance, but thanks to Obama-care I have went from not paying anything for health care to $800 and a $75 co pay.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That monstrosity had to have been on the shelf, pre-written, for some time before they passed it. You don't just sit down and crank out 2500 pages of legalize in a week or two and have it ready to go be a law. With all the conservative, libertarian, or what have you think tanks out there, none of them have some antidote ready to go?

I think you have more (or is it less) faith than I do in politicians to write voluminous pages of legislation in minimal time periods.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Has anyone read the 2500 page document? Maybe it is 2450 pages of 'obama is great' sandwhiched by 'if you like your doc, you can lose your doc'

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'd be in favor of individuals paying for the services they use or choosing to pay for insurance if they wish.

Cutting edge concept, I know. Probably should have posted a warning first.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I'd be in favor of individuals paying for the services they use or choosing to pay for insurance if they wish.

avHnbUZ.gif

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It is not the proper role of government to be involved in the distribution of healthcare in any way, shape or form. There is no constitutional authority for government to own, mandate, provide, nor direct healthcare, period.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is not the proper role of government to be involved in the distribution of healthcare in any way, shape or form. There is no constitutional authority for government to own, mandate, provide, nor direct healthcare, period.

Bingo

The Flood insurance we are burdened with is now attached to the ACA package or so my agent says. This entire thing is a revenue stream period.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Bingo

The Flood insurance we are burdened with is now attached to the ACA package or so my agent says. This entire thing is a revenue stream period.

When we receive raw materials in at work now, there are ACA stickers plastered ALL over the shipping containers, showing how this material has been taxed, i.e., the price further jacked up, due to the illegal and unconstitutional obamacare measure.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/health-care/ There are some points on what he wants to do. Repeal, and replace with HSA's. This is awesome, you control your dollars and can build your account for years and actually pay for your bills in your retirement. Its a lot like a health care 401k, if you will. Put in money, save money for future health care expenses. Allow competition across state lines. There are many very good things in his plan. Lets just hope the republicans cave into what trump wants like they caved for obama. Getting rid of the mandate and all the taxes in obamacare alone will greatly benefit everyone in a very short period of time.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Please read this https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/HCReformPaper.pdf especially #3---allowing individuals to deduct the cost, NOT JUST BUSINESSES. This is open a huge market for people to find their own and pay less. And with competition across state lines, the market becomes huge....sorry YYYUUUUGGGEEE and prices further decrease with better service. This stuff is incredible. Its all common sense, but incredible, given our gov't right now. And all those people said trump was just another liberal huh? Hilarious.

Top Bottom