• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. ( So help me God)".

It`s been a very long time, in my opinion, since we`ve had a president who actually understood the Constitution, and tried to actually honor and obey it. Most recently, bush, with his so called, "patriot act", and then the soon to be leaving POS, with the ndaa, just one among a great many assaults on this Republic, have ignored, and trashed the Constitution in order to push their agendas. I pray that somehow, trump will actually seek to do the right things, and do them the right way.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am glad to see this day....but if anyone thinks that President Trump will be any more Constitutionally conservative than George W. Bush.....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I am glad to see this day....but if anyone thinks that President Trump will be any more Constitutionally conservative than George W. Bush.....

I'm sure there will be many days of disappointment. Let's enjoy today. There's going to be plenty of days to question just what the heck he thinks he's doing. Let's pray none of them are as bad as what we've seen the last 8 years.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I'm sure there will be many days of disappointment. Let's enjoy today. There's going to be plenty of days to question just what the heck he thinks he's doing. Let's pray none of them are as bad as what we've seen the last 8 years.

I`ll say this, and it is my firm opinion: at 12 noon today, 8 long, awful years of the United States embracing perversion, oppressing working people, and degrading and weakening us in the eyes of the world ENDED! I am not, and have never been a fan of trump, although in his speech today, he said a great many positive and proper things. We will see, and time and history will bear out how well he adheres to what he proclaimed today. But for today, for right now, I`m just almost giddy to be rid of the evil that just departed our White House.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I agree 100%...and i wasn't actually criticizing GWB or President Trump. A position which could open up a whole other can of worms on INGO.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trump did exactly what we elected him to do. Throw a big **** You to big crap on the constitution line their pockets while the people eat cake government! Thank You President Trump!
    look at all the media clown out surrounding the protestors taking any picture they can. Giving the loudest cry babies the most attention. The media mocking the Presidents speech and falling into their leftist places still. I cannot wait to watch all of them dry up.

For thise talking about innauguration numbers who cares. More of Trump supporters actualy have jobs so they are working or not being paid to protest by the democrats. Also the weather was supposed to be very wet so who wants to stand in that when you can't see **** and can see everything clearly on TV? Also who wants to get slammed in the face with a rock or an egg by criminals? D.C. Is under seize by paid bum criminals. This isn't peaceful protest as granted by the constitution. Let's start beating the **** out of these animals and let them get the spankings they never got as children

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Speaking of the oath ... does anyone know what that big redish thing under the bible?

I guess it's a book, maybe another bible.I know Obama used two bibbles.
    Looks like it could be a box of chocoalte too.

20-trump-inauguration-2.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Speaking of the oath ... does anyone know what that big redish thing under the bible?

I guess it's a book, maybe another bible.I know Obama used two bibbles.
    Looks like it could be a box of chocoalte too.

20-trump-inauguration-2.w710.h473.2x.jpg
    President Trump used his personal Bible and the Bible of Abraham Lincoln so the red box contains Abraham Lincoln's Bible

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The Bible on top is the one the President's mother gave to him as a child. In the red box is Abraham Lincoln's Bible.

It kinda looks like Barron is sizing up whether he could take Justice Roberts in a throw down.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not sure where the tradition of using two bibles instead of one comes from.
    Obviously George Washington couldn't use his onw bible and one belonging to a former president.

Top Bottom