• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya. I mean, it took Republicans until 2010 to try to impeach Obama. But in fairness, there was at least a valid reason behind it, like allegations that Obama offered a congressman a job in the administration to persuade him drop out of the race against Arlen Specter.
    But this clown wants to impeach Trump for violating Article I for not divesting. So what gifts and compensation has he received? Now, I'd be okay with trading him in for Pence (though admittedly less now than a few months ago). But c'mon, man.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Anti Trump leadership has latched on to the idea of making it "fashionable" to express yourself as anti Trump. I expect to see the usual suspects cash in on this style trend while many people to keep up with the new celebrity look.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump surrogates should spend some time keeping the nonsense of it in the public view. I think the moderates are getting pretty fed up with how absurd the vocal fringe is behaving. Midterm elections are a bother, and it's usually the further left or right voters who bother. Because of this, I don't see Republicans losing the midterms unless Trump does things to **** off the moderates enough to make them bother to go to the polls.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump surrogates should spend some time keeping the nonsense of it in the public view. I think the moderates are getting pretty fed up with how absurd the vocal fringe is behaving. Midterm elections are a bother, and it's usually the further left or right voters who bother. Because of this, I don't see Republicans losing the midterms unless Trump does things to **** off the moderates enough to make them bother to go to the polls.
    It gets really tiresome seeing all the absurdity and constant over the top nature of the opposition. That includes the media's constant onslaught as well. It was and still is a factor that motivates me at the polls.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It gets really tiresome seeing all the absurdity and constant over the top nature of the opposition. That includes the media's constant onslaught as well. It was and still is a factor that motivates me at the polls.

You've probably noticed that I tend to be critical of Trump, but all this **** is driving me to be more supportive, not less.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You've probably noticed that I tend to be critical of Trump, but all this **** is driving me to be more supportive, not less.
    I think a lot of people that support Trump have been motivated even more so to do so for the same reason. I don't have a problem with healthy criticism but when it approaches obsessive, unhinged status that goes beyond my tolerance level.

Top Bottom