• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have a huge crush on her, but that's okay because she looks a lot like my Wife (they could be sisters). And her combative attitude towards opponents and high energy really reminds me of my Wife. I really hope that she goes a long way in the Trump administration.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Haha girls should look up to her because she punched a guy in the face 3 times? I would love to see that security camera footage.

Remember what Jesus taught girls, if you see some guys getting into a fight, go punch one of them in face 3 times. (not 3 times but 3 times 3 times...)

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Haha girls should look up to her because she punched a guy in the face 3 times? I would love to see that security camera footage.

Remember what Jesus taught girls, if you see some guys getting into a fight, go punch one of them in face 3 times.

Lucky for them, she didn't go buy a sword like Jesus instructed, huh? :laugh:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I remember seeing her going back many years on the pundit shows when she was still Kellyanne Fitzpatrick.
    She always struck me as pretty smart and capable.
    I'm not surprised she's where she's at.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Honest question what do you do if a girl starts clocking you? Just put your arms over your head and let her get it out of her system?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Same thing you'd do to anyone attempting to harm you. Block, put them the ground, escape. :dunno:

You really think put them on the ground like anyone else? I doubt it'll ever happen to any of us but Id feel like I'd avoid even laying a finger on a female that wasn't an MMA fighter or someone who could actually do some damage.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom